[BCM] Servers & Booking

Topcat21

Veteran
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Senate
Teams involved?:Senate V Highest Virtue
BCM Match?: Yes, Official Qualifier
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: Monday, 20/08/2018, 21:00BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Topcat21 said:
Team you are from?: Senate
Teams involved?:Senate V Highest Virtue
BCM Match?: Yes, Official Qualifier
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: Monday, 20/08/2018, 21:00BST
BCMasters_DE3 for you
 

Harman

Master Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: House Forrester
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Tuesday 21.08, 19:00 BST

Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Hawkband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:30BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Harman said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: House Forrester
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Tuesday, 21, 19:00 BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you



Harman said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Hawkband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:30BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you
 

Jurgen

Knight
WBNWM&BWF&S
Best answers
0
Harman said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Hawkband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:30BST
He wrote the wrong time. I have not even discussed with him the time at which the we will be played. Negotiations are still going on. Later we will make changes.
 

Tallie

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Serious Warband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Tuesday 28.08, 19:30 BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Jurgen said:
Harman said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Hawkband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:30BST
He wrote the wrong time. I have not even discussed with him the time at which the we will be played. Negotiations are still going on. Later we will make changes.
Please notify us as soon as both teams agreed on a match time.



Tallie said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Serious Warband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Tuesday 28.08, 19:30 BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you
 

reiko23

Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: PE
Teams involved?: Unity Academy
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Wednesday 22.08, 20 BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
reiko23 said:
Team you are from?: PE
Teams involved?: Unity Academy
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Wednesday 22.08, 20 BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you
 

Tallie

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Lost in Lidl
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Sunday 26.08, 19:30 BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Tallie said:
Team you are from?: RR
Teams involved?: Lost in Lidl
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: Sunday 26.08, 19:30 BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you
 

Krzyzak

Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Polska Siła
Teams involved?: Back 2 Main Menu
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:00 BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Krzyzak said:
Team you are from?: Polska Siła
Teams involved?: Back 2 Main Menu
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: Monday 27.08, 19:00 BST
BCMasters_DE2 for you
 

Krzyzak

Knight
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Polska Siła
Teams involved?: Friendship Ends Gardaşlık Never
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: 24.08, 20:30 BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Krzyzak said:
Team you are from?: Polska Siła
Teams involved?: Friendship Ends Gardaşlık Never
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: 24.08, 20:30 BST
BCMasters_DE1 for you
 

Cramer

Recruit
Best answers
0
Team you are from?:Polish Eagles
Teams involved?: Fallen Pride
BCM Match?:yesssss
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: 24.08.2018 (friday) 20bst
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
Cramer said:
Team you are from?:Polish Eagles
Teams involved?: Fallen Pride
BCM Match?:yesssss
Server Location: DE
Day, Date & Time: 24.08.2018 (friday) 20bst
BCMasters_DE2 for you
 
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: The Cacahuète Brotherhood
Teams involved?: Friendship Ends Gardaşlık Never
BCM Match?: yes
Server Location: France
Day, Date & Time: Today, Thursday 23rd of August @8pm BST
 

imemine

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
0
The_Cardboard_Box said:
Team you are from?: The Cacahuète Brotherhood
Teams involved?: Friendship Ends Gardaşlık Never
BCM Match?: yes
Server Location: France
Day, Date & Time: Today, Thursday 23rd of August @8pm BST
BCMasters_CCC_FR1 for you
 

Tallie

Baron
WBNW
Best answers
0
Team you are from?: Rising Rivals
Teams involved?: Hawkband
BCM Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany
Day, Date & Time: Monday the 27th, 19:00 BST.