BBG Full Invasion NA Server - Admin Applications Open

Users who are viewing this thread

tired

Regular
Summary: BBG_FullInvasion_NA is a dedicated Full Invasion 2 Osiris game mode server that is located in Chicago, Illinois.
Part of the Bloody Bayonet Gaming (BBG) Group, this server is mainly monitored by the BBG Admins and partnering Clans/Regiments - the 15e, SS of the HRE, and KoR.

Rules
1. Do not troll, whether it be through chat, names, or exploitations. An Admin has the right to determine what "trolling" is.
2. No Racial Slurs
3. Please be considerate of delaying, if you are vote kicked by other pubs, consider that a warning to just end it all and die honorably
4. At this time, Recruiting is permitted for all Regiments/Clans/Mods
5. Have Fun! This is a great co-op game, work together!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Administrators

Owners:
[BBG] tired (NA) ~Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BBG_tired

Head Administrators:
[BBG] Tired

Administrators
KoR Admins
SS Leaders
Lord Chappie

JOIN OUR DISCORD! - https://discord.gg/BUvCBAY

Admin Application Status:
OPEN

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please Copy and Paste These Formats if Needed.

[size=24pt]Ban Request

Name:
Offense:
Proof:
Time/Date:
Why should you be unbanned?
User ID #:
Time/Date:
Steam:
How active can you be?:
Current Regiment/Clan:
Admin experience:
Why do you want this role?:

To report an admin for misconduct, contact [BBG] tired through Steam or post on this forum. Make sure to have screenshots on hand.
Server Info
Dedicated Gamemode: Invasion
Starting Gold: 1000
Gold Per Kill:1000
Combat Speed: Medium
Polls: On
Poll Acceptance Level: 60%

Nickname: Captain_Lauck
GUID: 1478684
Steam: Bow User
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
How active can you be?: almost daily, varies by life schedule.
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: N/A
Why do you want this role?:  I enjoy the gameplay and community.  Maturity level is high.

Captain_Lauck said:
Nickname: Captain_Lauck
GUID: 1478684
Steam: Bow User
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
How active can you be?: almost daily, varies by life schedule.
Current Regiment/Clan: N/A
Admin experience: N/A
Why do you want this role?:  I enjoy the gameplay and community.  Maturity level is high.

Accepted

tired said:
I wonder if this needs a new thread somewhere else for Osiris
Can I still apply? If so here is my application.

Nickname:TRUEGOPNIK
GUID: STEAM_0:0:104130282
Steam:ScrubInTheTub
Time Zone: Atlantic canada
How active can you be?: Almost everyday. I play full invasion  as my past time when I'm not working or I have a day off.
Current Regiment/Clan: none
Admin experience: I have admined for gmod and unturned servers. Overall I know that being an Admin is about community interaction and not abuse of administrator power.
Why do you want this role?: I love the BBG community. I have played almost 450 hours of FI2 since FI2 amber and I frequent the server. I have played with lord chappie and  eztrash and I have met some good gaming friends on the server. Overall I love the staff and community of bbg and I hope to be a part of it.

I thank you for reading this and I hope you consider my application.

TRUEGOPNIK said:
tired said:
I wonder if this needs a new thread somewhere else for Osiris
Can I still apply? If so here is my application.

Nickname:TRUEGOPNIK
GUID: STEAM_0:0:104130282
Steam:ScrubInTheTub
Time Zone: Atlantic canada
How active can you be?: Almost everyday. I play full invasion  as my past time when I'm not working or I have a day off.
Current Regiment/Clan: none
Admin experience: I have admined for gmod and unturned servers. Overall I know that being an Admin is about community interaction and not abuse of administrator power.
Why do you want this role?: I love the BBG community. I have played almost 450 hours of FI2 since FI2 amber and I frequent the server. I have played with lord chappie and  eztrash and I have met some good gaming friends on the server. Overall I love the staff and community of bbg and I hope to be a part of it.

I thank you for reading this and I hope you consider my application.

Approved, add me on steam, look up BBG tired, also join the BBG discord at https://discord.gg/BUvCBAY

Nickname: Zeldraga
GUID: 415983
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade/
Time Zone: EDT/EST
How active can you be?: Every day or when I'm free
Current Regiment/Clan: 63eme regiment d'infanterie
Admin experience: Official Admin for Holdfast, NANWL Referee, Admin for 1vs1's, Groupfights, and normal events for 63e and other regiments.
I enjoy the game greatly and like the server. Would allow me to admin the server with others and have the ability to fix problems that arise or deal with rule breakers without bothering other admins.

Lionblade said:
Nickname: Zeldraga
GUID: 415983
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/63e_Lionblade/
Time Zone: EDT/EST
How active can you be?: Every day or when I'm free
Current Regiment/Clan: 63eme regiment d'infanterie
Admin experience: Official Admin for Holdfast, NANWL Referee, Admin for 1vs1's, Groupfights, and normal events for 63e and other regiments.
I enjoy the game greatly and like the server. Would allow me to admin the server with others and have the ability to fix problems that arise or deal with rule breakers without bothering other admins.

Approved, I'll contact you on steam.

Nickname: ReyStriker
GUID: 549858
Steam: [CC] ReyStriker
Time Zone: Aus
How active can you be?: several hours a week
Admin experience: BBG and Aus events
Why do you want this role?: to make the games go more smoothly and throw out/deal with the troublemakers.

ReyStriker said:
Nickname: ReyStriker
GUID: 549858
Steam: [CC] ReyStriker
Time Zone: Aus
How active can you be?: several hours a week
Admin experience: BBG and Aus events
Why do you want this role?: to make the games go more smoothly and throw out/deal with the troublemakers.

Approved, message me on steam

Back
Top Bottom