Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.8.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
When I attempted to start multiplayer from the M&B launcher, at first it was getting stuck on the Battleye launcher startup window saying something along the lines of "starting Battleye..." So I tried verifying the game files, then I tried reinstalling M&B, then I tried going to the Battleye file location and manually uninstalling and reinstalling the program.

Now when I launch it it says:
23:51:25: Installing BattlEye Service...
23:51:29: Failed to install BattlEye Service (4, 21).

So I reinstalled the game again. Same thing. I've tried everything on this thread:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/troubleshooting-battleye-issues.393874/.

Nothing works.

How to Reproduce:hit play on multiplayer
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6172
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
RAM: 32 GB 2133 Mhz DIMM
Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB WD Blue SSD

Can you also try reinstalling the BattlEye?
Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"
First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background.

Have you tried this one?
"If you still can’t get it to work some unknown software running on your system might be blocking BE somehow or certain parts of your operating system might be broken. If you cannot determine the cause we would suggest a repair reinstallation of Windows as a definite solution."

I reinstalled windows about a month ago, it was a major pain in the ass. Not gonna go through that again. The game was working fine until yesterday. I guess I'll just quit for now and pick it up again when it's developed further. Thanks for trying to help though.

Back
Top Bottom