Resolved battleye problem with dll

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I would like to know if there is any solution to fix this problem. When I launch Bannelord (in multiplayer mode) I get an error saying that this file is blocked:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

It seems to be kind of a protection by the battleye sofware, but I can not play this game the way I want using Nvidia 3D gasses.

I wonder if there can be introduced this dll exception to let 3D Vision users to play in multiplayer mode using the glasses. Thig game is just almost perfect in 3D, it only needs a little fix (clouds and shadows).

Thanks

Hello, thanks for reporting. Could you check if that file is signed? You can do it by finding the file and then Right Click -> Properties -> Digital Signatures. If there is no digital signatures tab, it is not signed. If there is, could you check what does it say? You can also share an image.

Hello, I would like to know if there is any solution to fix this problem. When I launch Bannelord (in multiplayer mode) I get an error saying that this file is blocked:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll

It seems to be kind of a protection by the battleye sofware, but I can not play this game the way I want using Nvidia 3D gasses.

I wonder if there can be introduced this dll exception to let 3D Vision users to play in multiplayer mode using the glasses. Thig game is just almost perfect in 3D, it only needs a little fix (clouds and shadows).

Thanks

Delete all files including the folder:

1. :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye
2: :\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
3. Run Command Prompt (run as administrator)
4. sc delete BEService <---------- WRITE THAT IN THE COMMAND PROMPT, it should say that the process was successful or something along those lines
5. Preferably restart your computer. Then open Steam and Verify file integrity. Steam will say you have 6 files missing and then redownload them. That is when you will have a clean start.

Tell me if this works. Helped me when I had issues. It seems BattleEye is responsible for a lot of problems with Multiplayer

P.S

When/If you get asked if you wish to install BattleEye when you try to play Multiplayer try clicking Cancel and see if it works, it did for me. Also when installing BattleEye see that your Antivirus doesn't interfere with it.

Hello, thanks for reporting. Could you check if that file is signed? You can do it by finding the file and then Right Click -> Properties -> Digital Signatures. If there is no digital signatures tab, it is not signed. If there is, could you check what does it say? You can also share an image.
Could you please provide a screenshot of how a "signed file" is supposed to look? I am curious because I have never seen or heard about this before and it doesn't show up for me when I click properties. Would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Could you please provide a screenshot of how a "signed file" is supposed to look? I am curious because I have never seen or heard about this before and it doesn't show up for me when I click properties. Would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

You can see it by checking our executable called Bannerlord.exe. It is located in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\

You can see it by checking our executable called Bannerlord.exe. It is located in \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\
Ok I manage to find it. Here is what it says for me:

When I had an issue with the .dll file there was no Digital Signatures tab so I assume that it only works on the .exe files.
The way you wrote out your instructions I had the impression that you were looking for the Digital Signatures tab in (C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll) which Kdaber linked. Now it makes sense

Ok I manage to find it. Here is what it says for me:

When I had an issue with the .dll file there was no Digital Signatures tab so I assume that it only works on the .exe files.
The way you wrote out your instructions I had the impression that you were looking for the Digital Signatures tab in (C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll) which Kdaber linked. Now it makes sense

Both executables and DLL files need to be signed. But when they are not signed, that signature tab isn't shown. I forgot to mention that to you. You can also check DLL files in the same folder for example and see that they have that tab.

Both executables and DLL files need to be signed. But when they are not signed, that signature tab isn't shown. I forgot to mention that to you. You can also check DLL files in the same folder for example and see that they have that tab.
Yes the .dll files inside (:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client) have the Digital Signed tab. But the files in the Windows folder do not have the Digital Signed tab. My problem was in the (C:\Windows\System32) folder that BattleEye conflicted with a .dll file there and when I clicked Properties on the said file there was no "Digital Signed" tab there. There seems to be a lot of conflict BattleEye keeps having with all sorts of .dll files. I just scenned the Technical forums and there are a few people having the same issue with BattleEye although with different .dll files. I have not had so much trouble with an anti-cheat system before.

Do you guys intend to keep using BattleEye? I even had people on Steam Discussions telling me they refuse to buy Bannerlord because of the BattleEye system which they said they had problems with in AKR & PUBG. They also ridiculed the effectiveness of the said anti-cheat system as they still kept getting cheaters despite it.

Yes the .dll files inside (:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client) have the Digital Signed tab. But the files in the Windows folder do not have the Digital Signed tab. My problem was in the (C:\Windows\System32) folder that BattleEye conflicted with a .dll file there and when I clicked Properties on the said file there was no "Digital Signed" tab there. There seems to be a lot of conflict BattleEye keeps having with all sorts of .dll files. I just scenned the Technical forums and there are a few people having the same issue with BattleEye although with different .dll files. I have not had so much trouble with an anti-cheat system before.

Do you guys intend to keep using BattleEye? I even had people on Steam Discussions telling me they refuse to buy Bannerlord because of the BattleEye system which they said they had problems with in AKR & PUBG. They also ridiculed the effectiveness of the said anti-cheat system as they still kept getting cheaters despite it.

Could you please send an email to BattlEye support? Info given here https://www.battleye.com/support/
They can help you with not signed DLLs.

I recomend devs not to use Battleye.

I also would like to play this game without using Steam either, just the way I always played Warband. Steam is very intrusive and slow to start.

Ok, after update I get banned again.

EDIT: solved uninstalling and installing Battleye softare, but now I CAN NOT use my nvidia 3D glasses to play this game because Battleye blocks nvSCPAPI64.dll

Battleye Launcher says this:
"[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nvidia Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll"

Thi IS NOT a cheat, this is part of my computer and I usually use this hardware to play other multiplayer games. I don't understand why this is happening. Maybe using Battleye sofware is not a good option.

Last edited:
BattlEye is 3rd party software. The devs can't fix it for them. If you want to play Multiplayer, you will have to use it.

That said, I've checked a couple of my NVIDIA dlls/exes and all of them are signed by NVIDIA. Have you updated your drivers?

BattlEye is 3rd party software. The devs can't fix it for them. If you want to play Multiplayer, you will have to use it.

That said, I've checked a couple of my NVIDIA dlls/exes and all of them are signed by NVIDIA. Have you updated your drivers?

Well, I never play single player, I bought this game to play always multiplayer (like I did playing Warband). I always played Warband perfectly using my Nvidia 3D Vision glasses, and I expected to do so with Bannerlord.

I know Battleye is a 3rd party software, but it is used under the responsability of the people who decide to implement this restrictive sofware in the game, so in the end it is co-responsability of devs and Taleworlds.

I can play every multiplayer game with my glasses without being banned (I love 3D, and in the last years I hardly ever play anything in flat 2D). The result is that Battleyes is preventing me to use my hardware because it uses a dll that comes with Nvidia whql drivers, and that is making me not to enjoy this game like I do with others.

I was told in Nvidia forums that this dll should not be banned, so somebody should fix this mistake. I wrote Battleye support not once, but 3 times, and I never received an answer (but in fact I should not, it is Taleworlds who should fix the problems of his own games).

Back
Top Bottom