BattlEye blocked loading file

Users who are viewing this thread

Mozart

Recruit
Hello everyone,

For the past months I haven't been able to play bannerlord due to a (BattlEye) problem when I'm starting the game.

This is the explanation of the problem:

''10:11:38: Starting BattlEye Service...

10:11:46: Launching game...
10:13:11: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
10:13:11: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\XInput9_1_0.dll". ''

I have tried multiple solutions and looked on the internet. These are the solutions I have tried already:
  • Verified steam files
  • Reinstalled bannerlord
  • Reinstalled BattleEye
  • Turned off my AntiVirus when starting the game.
  • Emailed BattlEye a few months back, but they are not replying. That is why I am trying it here :smile:
I hope anyone might have a solution for me, thanks in advance!

BattlEye was blocking a few files for me as well(a few texture files) but it fixed itself and it's not happening anymore for me. I would say try whitelisting bannerlord and batteleye from firewall but I'm unsure that will change anything.
@azakhi

BattlEye was blocking a few files for me as well(a few texture files) but it fixed itself and it's not happening anymore for me. I would say try whitelisting bannerlord and batteleye from firewall but I'm unsure that will change anything.
@azakhi
Thanks for your reply, but that isn't working for me. I do have Norton antivirus, it might be really protective

Hello everyone,

For the past months I haven't been able to play bannerlord due to a (BattlEye) problem when I'm starting the game.

This is the explanation of the problem:

I have tried multiple solutions and looked on the internet. These are the solutions I have tried already:
  • Verified steam files
  • Reinstalled bannerlord
  • Reinstalled BattleEye
  • Turned off my AntiVirus when starting the game.
  • Emailed BattlEye a few months back, but they are not replying. That is why I am trying it here :smile:
I hope anyone might have a solution for me, thanks in advance!

Hello,
Does it prevent game from running? If so could you please find the file and create MD5 hash of it using this website: http://onlinemd5.com
Then please share it with me.

Edit: Also please check if your Windows is up to date.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom