Need More Info Battles start with Scoreboard (TAB) which cant be closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Reiskanzler

Recruit
Hey Guys,

does someone have the same issue?
I played yesterday for 7 hours straight. At some point, i dont know what happened, the Scoreboard opened during a battle and since then cant be closed.
New battles start with an opened scoreboard and the only thing i can do, is giving my troops orders.

Edit:
It does not depend on the save state of the game. => Happens also to my oldest save slot...

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

does someone have the same issue?
I played yesterday for 7 hours straight. At some point, i dont know what happened, the Scoreboard opened during a battle and since then cant be closed.
New battles start with an opened scoreboard and the only thing i can do, is giving my troops orders.

Edit:
It does not depend on the save state of the game. => Happens also to my oldest save slot...
Uninstall then reinstall the game

you can backup your save files located here: C:\Users\<enterUsertName>\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves\Native

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom