Resolved Battles Near Villages: Troops spawn right by enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Any battle that takes place by a village loads the village's battle scene.
Only infantry and archers spawn with me in the same place. All other troop types spawn right in front of the enemy. They are split up, obviously, and get wiped out right away. This is multiple villages, but one specific village that this happened is: Tasheba.
Skirmishers(category5) spawn right next to the enemy while the rest of the party spawns near me.

How is this huge annoyance not fixed yet?! Jeez, entry points connected to units other than infantry, archers and cavalry! I have to consciously veer off pursuit of any party I am trying to engage until they get well clear of any villages atm. It's a huge pain in the ***!

How is this huge annoyance not fixed yet?! Jeez, entry points connected to units other than infantry, archers and cavalry! I have to consciously veer off pursuit of any party I am trying to engage until they get well clear of any villages atm. It's a huge pain in the ***!
If you are using keys 5-8, they will also spawn in middle of hideouts

This happens in battles. I'll see archers suddenly spawn ten feet in front of my shield wall. Rip Battanian Fian Champions.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
Still not fixed as of 1.5.4
When attacking an enemy party near a town, my skirmishers(group 5) do not spawn with the rest of my troops. 1,2,3,4 all spawn with me, but 5 spawns halfway across the map, right next to the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom