Native OSP 3D Art Battlefield Priests for Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

IIRC most of these aren't rigged or in the same BRF - I suggest you find a mod which already uses them and ask permission to use that package instead of trying to figure it out on your own.

They looked a lot better in the renders than they did when inspected  :lol:

That said... I think I just fixed them.  Most of the problems were really basic things.  Gotta re-rig some stuff, but it's all basically working and the worst problems are fixed.  Would be nice to see these in a mod working properly; they're a little low-rez but it's not the end of the world.

xenoargh said:
That said... I think I just fixed them.  Most of the problems were really basic things.  Gotta re-rig some stuff, but it's all basically working and the worst problems are fixed.  Would be nice to see these in a mod working properly; they're a little low-rez but it's not the end of the world.
You probably did a better job than I did (not much of a modeller); but they have been included in PW since the start of the year, and the code and resources have been open to the public subject to some basic restrictions - for the adapted versions of these meshes, basically just giving due credit. See the PW mod development sub board for details, in the sticky thread.

cwr said:
@Vigidr: Did you figure it out? Because I want it in my mod too, but I'm a terrible modder, so...  :oops:

Thanks for making this available to everyone, Yamabusi.

No. Was looking for Mods that have it implemented but didn't find one...

Vigidr said:
cwr said:
@Vigidr: Did you figure it out? Because I want it in my mod too, but I'm a terrible modder, so...  :oops:

Thanks for making this available to everyone, Yamabusi.

No. Was looking for Mods that have it implemented but didn't find one...
I do think that Brytenwalda uses the first and third mesh - maybe in a slightly altered form. Try to look there. Brytenwalda is OSP.

@Yamabusi
Really, really awesome work!

Kind regards,
G.

does anyone have any pointers on how to install this into your own module? i tried dissecting another mod which has this, persistant world, but i still couldn't figure out how they did it

edit: nevermind. i've found out how to use these, i'll post it here for anyone else wondering

first, you have to download the tool OpenBRF, which you can find on this forum

then you need to use paint.net or another program of your choosing which can turn the textures from .tga to .dds files

then, use openBRF to make a brf file of all these models, which u can then use in your mods

I know this thread is sort of old, but the download isn't working for me, can someone direct me to another mod that contains the "Battlefield Bishop" armor? I found the others in Brytenwalda, but his one wasn't included (for obvious reasons).

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Back
Top Bottom