Native OSP 3D Art Battlefield Priests for Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, your models and textures looks great, but is it possible to add them to native? If yes, how can i do that?

P.S.
Sorry for any language mistakes, i'm not english speaker.

Whoa! I wish you would make them a bit more fantastic as Healer to be used at Fantasy mod, whatever they look awesome.

these models look great, but i would suggest adjusting the proportions. the legs and arms for example should be longer.

Excellent models!

111161768-4.jpg

SOOO awesome .

you are 3d god himself :grin:

you should work for Ubisoft or somebody like them and make models for assasines creed  :wink:

This is great, but would it be possible to upload this to another mirror? The site keeps giving me a "Invalid params" message. Thanks :grin:

Nevermind, just made an account on the site and it works now :smile:

Just wandering, someone know how to get theese in the game? they seems to have no resource thing from where you can put a module ini line...  :???:

I would like to create a mini-mod adds my characters in the original game to the fullest. Or add them to the existing mod, expanding gameplay of Warband. And I'll be very glad to find someone willing to help.

How would you like to do this?

Can someone repack this pack in order to have a brf containing all the files, with rigged mesh and so on please?

Like in one of those Narf's OSP pack

Omg that Battlefield priest looks beautiful...!

How do I download it into Warband.
Right now im using floris's mod pack to play it :/
Im struggling to find any of the Armor except for the Surgeons... Is it even for sale?

A young vampire said:
What program did you take the pictures in?

I'd adventure to say that the 3dsMax Renderer. But you can get the same results with Blender's one or even Wings3d. The trick is in the illumination.
Everything within a raytracer looks stunning. :wink:

Means V-ray for sure but noone knows the trick of Pov-Ray which makes it actually the better than any of them. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom