Native OSP 3D Art Battlefield Priests for Calradia

Users who are viewing this thread

i already thinked about food slot

unfortunately it is very bad (i have tested it for warband )

you can try test it and you will see it self (it is only a very small part of this slot where it is active by getting it off or see information

also it looks very bad at this place where it is )

Edit:

by the way clocks can be added as gauntlets (or thogether with that)

Multimesh LODs

item
item.lod1
item.lod2
item.1
item.lod1.1
item.lod2.1

etc

And here is an idea for you.  Mongolian riders (Khergits) should look like this:

So I found this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9lils2Q00U&feature=related

The horsetail insignia and all!

So, another priest.

priest2render.jpg

As a compromise -- priest is in the road robe. So he can normally look at the battlefield and in the palace.
The first -- an ordinary priest. Second -- with embellished clothing he might even qualify for the abbot ..) I'll post both versions. So using the base you can easily apply any of the patterns and colors.

The last remaining .. I finally got to you, Walter von Geroldsetsk, bishop of Strasbourg ..  :evil:

Finally I finished the bishop. He preaches with mace when simple words do not reach the audience. In addition, two types of miter and staff.

bishoprender.jpg

Now bring files in order and lay them out at last! )

Azrooh said:
fedeita said:
dude, you have the skill.

No - the other modelers on here have skill. This guy has talent. And lots of it!

heh .. Thanks, but rather a lot of free time)

Holy...no pun intended...crap.  Those are great models.  Can you make bar maids for taverns?  What about a gypsy girl dancer?  BTW - awesome models...some of the best I think most of us have seen in the modeling section.  This with your Highlander stuff is just amazing.  Great work! 

That looks great. I would love to see a civilian version of that outfit. To me the maille under the robes seems a little strange.

And I would lose the sword. Actually, keep the sword. Its a good sword. Just give it to someone else. Clergy were all about that whole "killing people without shedding their blood" thing.

The work is well done, it just doesn't look very cohesive to me... Those are just my thoughts. Feel free to ignore.

Yamabusi said:
Finally I finished the bishop. He preaches with mace when simple words do not reach the audience. In addition, two types of miter and staff.

bishoprender.jpg

Now bring files in order and lay them out at last! )

Azrooh said:
fedeita said:
dude, you have the skill.

No - the other modelers on here have skill. This guy has talent. And lots of it!

heh .. Thanks, but rather a lot of free time)

That really does look amazing. I have to wonder - if you removed the model of the cross necklace, and maybe smoothed out the mail sleeves so they went all the way to the wrist (instead of that leather studded bracer) you could have a killer new surcoat model.  :shock:

Headmaster said:
He'll pack some good smiting. Nice one.

Just an add: His... scarf (?) vertices should be solid rigged on his shoulder. The texture looks bad when stretched.
Yes. What can I say? I'm lazy)I hope you can make it better for the game.

Teala said:
Holy...no pun intended...crap.  Those are great models.  Can you make bar maids for taverns?  What about a gypsy girl dancer?  BTW - awesome models...some of the best I think most of us have seen in the modeling section.  This with your Highlander stuff is just amazing.  Great work! 
Yes, it is very tempting thought ..) But while I still have a lot of "to do" to talk about it..

Mandible said:
That looks great. I would love to see a civilian version of that outfit. To me the maille under the robes seems a little strange.
Yes, I understand. But I wrote at the beginning who will be the basis for this character. This also is part of the concept of line of priests who will be in the army of the player or will be his companions.

Sahran said:
I have to wonder - if you removed the model of the cross necklace, and maybe smoothed out the mail sleeves so they went all the way to the wrist (instead of that leather studded bracer) you could have a killer new surcoat model.  :shock:
Easier to make new surcoat..) But tinkering with existing models is not in my plans. I would like to add a new, original stuff.

I updated the first message. There you'll find a link for downloading archive with models.

Hi, Love your stuff mate, it's great! I've got the monk, priest and surgeon in a couple of my personal mods. I got them from brytenwalda. I lack the necessary skills to make use of your download so I was wondering if you knew of anywhere that utilised your battlefield bishop so I could lift it out of an existing game! He's awesome and I want him kicking ass somewhere in my world!

Great work!

Back
Top Bottom