Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:

If you have large amount of cav and horse archers, your cav or horse archers could spawn on the cliff outside of playable battlefield, and they would come commit suicide by jumping off the cliff as they tried to move back into the battlefield at the beginning of battle. This renders one of the valley map and one of the basin map unplayable for the players with large horse archer contingents.

Reproduce:

Has 100+ horse archer, encounter enemy in a valley map or a basin map.

It's an old problem that never got fix ever since launch, thank you.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Similar problem exist in another map (don't know its name, I will send screenshots when I encounter it) when cavalry/horse archers spawn inside a rock. I'm not sure that sending save file will help, since it happens on the battlefield and different map could be loaded for the same encounter after loading a save.

I know cliff placement was reported last year, and as the poster above notes - it's still present in 1.5.7. Here is a screenshot of mine:

The Horse Archers in the far rear (you can see my standards, but not the troops) are jumping from the upper group to the lower group. In this battle, none were hurt badly enough to show as wounded, but I don't know if they lost hitpoints from the leap. This is at the head end of a valley map; the enemy is 'way offscreen to the left.

7KaG6Hh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom