Need More Info battleEye anticheat problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
sense last update i randomly get kicked for "anticheat" on MP.i have never used any mods.an have uninstalled the game an reinstalled but it keeps happening.the only "quick fix" i have found is if i uninstall battleeye then reinstall it then verify files.then it might let me play a few games before it kicks me again for anticheat.any fix to this?

Hello, thanks for reporting.
Could you please send me your Steam profile if you are playing on Steam? If you are on different platform please send me your Bannerlord ID.

Can you also try reinstalling the BattlEye?
Under the games installation folder please navigate to this folder:
"...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye"
First, run the uninstall.bat file and install.bat afterwards. Please make sure that your game is not running in the background.

@azakhi my steam name is AudioSlayer93.I have the game through steam but it will not launch without me pulling up the launcher file an running it as administrator. @MArdA TaleWorlds i have tryed the uninstalling an reinstall of battleeye.sometimes it works enough to let me play one game but then goes back to kicking me for anticheat.says anticheat:eek:fficial reason,modules not supported.

@azakhi my steam name is AudioSlayer93.I have the game through steam but it will not launch without me pulling up the launcher file an running it as administrator. @MArdA TaleWorlds i have tryed the uninstalling an reinstall of battleeye.sometimes it works enough to let me play one game but then goes back to kicking me for anticheat.says anticheat:eek:fficial reason,modules not supported.

Thanks. Can you tell us how do you run the game? Do you use any mods or tools? Have you changed any config files?

I have never used any mods.and have never changed anything that I know of.I run the game by going to the _BE launcher an running it as administrator.if I try to launch through steam it crashes everytime.

I have never used any mods.and have never changed anything that I know of.I run the game by going to the _BE launcher an running it as administrator.if I try to launch through steam it crashes everytime.
Okay so basically what happens is that if you open the game that way, it loads all the SP modules as well, which are currently not recognized by the anti-cheat. Could you please try running "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe" as administrator?

Okay so basically what happens is that if you open the game that way, it loads all the SP modules as well, which are currently not recognized by the anti-cheat. Could you please try running "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe"
Okay so basically what happens is that if you open the game that way, it loads all the SP modules as well, which are currently not recognized by the anti-cheat. Could you please try running "TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe" as administrator?
When I did as you suggested the launcher immediately crashes an says “Bannerlordlauncher has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.” It says this same thing every time I try to launch from steam to.

Yes but uninstalling steam also uninstalled all my games.which sucked.but it did fix my launcher.I’m guessing I had a corrupted file in the launcher it’s self.that went away with a full uninstall of steam.

582d395556d34c6a6c9d61f17f34d66a.png

tried both methods reinstalling battleeye and running as administrator nothing helps. Can i finish atleast one game please?

“go to X:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\BattlEye
click on install.bat
it will reinstall BattleEye so the game will be able to log you in.It will help, found out that server crashes and disconnections are making files corrupted, byt Steam File Virification check Bannerlord but not BattleEye”from someone els in a discord that claim this fixed their issue with battleeye.

Back
Top Bottom