B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fenix_120 said:
Has anyone tried playing as an Lord on the opposing side of a battle yet?

Yes, my friend I was co-oping with was going on about how easy a battle this would be, so I took command of the enemy Rhodok Count's troops and ripped him a new one.

Austupaio said:
Fenix_120 said:
Has anyone tried playing as an Lord on the opposing side of a battle yet?

Yes, my friend I was co-oping with was going on about how easy a battle this would be, so I took command of the enemy Rhodok Count's troops and ripped him a new one.

That's an interesting idea tbh. Imagine you and your friend are both playing on their own game in different kingdoms, and whenever a battle between those kingdoms approaches you fight for your side :smile:

I'm chiming in to praise our lord Sir Egbert. Multiplayer will finally become interesting for me, when some mods implement this.

A Full Multiplayer Campaign would be amazing! Get it going someone.  :shock:

Edit: Also, I saw online last night a BT v0.9Pz, is this testing (or some patch that I have somehow not noticed) on a new version or something completely unrelated?

Zerrex said:
A Full Multiplayer Campaign would be amazing! Get it going someone.  :shock:

Edit: Also, I saw online last night a BT v0.9Pz, is this testing (or some patch that I have somehow not noticed) on a new version or something completely unrelated?

A private multiplayer campaign, so something completely unrelated.

Some people just use passwords. Call me old fashioned. lol Anyhow I was just curious, as there's not much else to do at 2:30 in the morning.

Zerrex said:
Some people just use passwords. Call me old fashioned. lol Anyhow I was just curious, as there's not much else to do at 2:30 in the morning.

There's tons to do at 2:30, like private campaigns. :grin:  We have a modded version of native so thats why it is BT v0.9pz

i can't believe you have managed to do this but if you ever make a different version, make it much less complicated to set up a multiplayer battle. :neutral:

this whole stuff is ******* Awesome, but making it possible to be Dedicated would make it 100 times better :smile: ( also, i don't know how to run a server dedicated ... so that's why im asking you ... )
Anyway, this was my best christmas gift..

If there was a way for a person to join another's battle using his own singleplayer character and keep the exp and stats gained in the battle... I would be very happy.

Back
Top Bottom