B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

this mode is awesome.

I found a bug:
I was defending in a siege and the city had no lords only soldiers, all my heroes and myself was knocked out and after the siege was finished i went back to singleplayer and used multiplayer result, then it said i have 0 soldiers fit for battle etc against X amount of soldiers etc and the only option a had was: send your soldiers to attack without you.
Tried pressing it like 10 times but it wont go away so i had to press alt-F4

/forums

Honestly, this mod is brilliant. Very well tought out and almost perfectly executed, even renown/surgery/etc. are properly emulated.  The only thing I saw which bothered me were the long spawnpoint distance (much higher than in sp) and that all lords of my kingdom got ridiculously high amounts of renown, I couldn't see how this influenced them though o_O GJ anyways, great mod!

holy holy holy !
There is just ONE thing left.
Get the whole Campaign Multiplayer.
The First step is done by Egbert.
His name will called trough the whole land and he will be honoured in the Hall of Heros forever ! :O

interesting stuff Egbert, maybe you could work together with chadz from the cRPG mod on creating a awsome mp campaign conversion :grin:

Amazing. Before I get going; how many people can join you? What units can be played by other players?

Ethiius said:
Amazing. Before I get going; how many people can join you?
Every hero unit can be controlled by a player. Hero units are units that can't die - lords and companions. There's no limit, but if there's more players than units then the other players just need to spectate.
What units can be played by other players?

Every hero unit can be controlled by a player. Hero units are units that can't die - lords and companions. There's no limit, but if there's more players than units then the other players just need to spectate.

Back
Top Bottom