B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoenix7786 said:
Does Battle-Time still work with Warband, then?
Battle_Time is implemented into Floris_Evolved and it works there, althrough I believe Dynamite had to adjust some stuff to make it work properly.
The battle time included from OP? No idea, maybe.

I managed to get battle_time to work with 1.168

I installed battle_time 1.4, Then I downloaded the "Floris Evolved" mod that troycall suggests. Then I went into Mount & Blade Warband/Modules/Floris Evolved/Warband Script Extender 3.2.0 and double clicked the file named "battle_time_start.bat" which loaded the launcher. And when I chose the battle_time module and launched the game it loaded it as 1.153 and me and a friend now use it all the time :grin:.

Also I use steam for this which means i had to download a different Warband.exe that let me use wse. So if your a steam user you may have to do this aswell. To do this go here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=324890.0 and click 1.168.exes and ofcourse ALWAYS BACKUP THE ORIGINAL EXE!

All of this allows me to play the original native battle_time module and NOT floris evolved. Im sure floris evolved is a wonderful mod, Im not trying to stop anyone from trying it but for those who wanted to play battle_time in its original form I hope this helps you.

LiLKing said:
I managed to get battle_time to work with 1.168

I installed battle_time 1.4, Then I downloaded the "Floris Evolved" mod that troycall suggests. Then I went into Mount & Blade Warband/Modules/Floris Evolved/Warband Script Extender 3.2.0 and double clicked the file named "battle_time_start.bat" which loaded the launcher. And when I chose the battle_time module and launched the game it loaded it as 1.153 and me and a friend now use it all the time :grin:.

Also I use steam for this which means i had to download a different Warband.exe that let me use wse. So if your a steam user you may have to do this aswell. To do this go here https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=324890.0 and click 1.168.exes and ofcourse ALWAYS BACKUP THE ORIGINAL EXE!

All of this allows me to play the original native battle_time module and NOT floris evolved. Im sure floris evolved is a wonderful mod, Im not trying to stop anyone from trying it but for those who wanted to play battle_time in its original form I hope this helps you.
I'm glad it still works, good work mate!

Sorry for kinda necro'ing this :p

I've updated the native module for 1.17, click here to download it.
If you're the one hosting, you'll also need to use WSE, which you can get from here. (I used 4.4.2, but any later version for 1.17 should be fine aswell)

There shouldn't be any issues with it since updating has just been copy/pasting and changing some operations, but if there are, feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can do.

Good morning all!

So I've got Battle Time working, crashes sometimes with some weird error after an MP battle, but besides that it's good to go.

My question is how do I use it with ACOK's mod?  I see in BattleTime it mentions using a module load command in module_info.txt but I've no idea what it's talking about as I do not have that file.  I managed to get it to load parts of ACOK but not the whole thing.  Would anyone be able to help me out or direct me to where I can get the info?  (I've searched online but I haven't had much help with loading a mod in battletime)

I have added you module to my own ,all maybe are good ,but when i win the battle or lose all items disappear and hero wear invalid items and skill crashes ,What i forgot to add ,please help

Hey guys, Battle Time worked when I first used it. Then after a couple days of playing with my viewers, it just stopped working when I switched Routers and Modem. I've forwarded all the proper ports and the windows firewall. The server shows up... but everyone has a particular message when trying to join. "Incorrect Authorization Key." I've emailed Taleworlds about the issue but no reply for the past couple days. I've looking through other places that had potential solutions, yet they really haven't worked.

It sometimes allows people to join after 30 or so seconds of receiving the error and them continuously trying, but there's no sure way to know where the problem lies.

I read that Unchecking Anti-cheat option while putting up the server in the admin settings helped some people but I don't have that luxery. This version of Battletime doesn't support that feature.

I also read that giving Taleworlds my Steam Key would help link the connection between Steam and Taleworlds servers better or something like that, but I'm running an older version of M&B "1.153" So that the Co-Op Campaign works for me and my fellow friends.

If there's any updates on the issue I'll be sure to post them either here or the proper forum category if this does get moved.

I have never heard of the latter, but do please link your cd key to your taleworlds account, so that we can see if your error doesn't come from that.

Thanks for replying, I've been looking around to see how I could do that... maybe somewhere in the profile section? I'll keep looking

I had a networking friend respond to the issue and it does seem like for some reason that my connection or the connection of Taleworld's CD key verification servers when hosting isn't connecting for whatever reason. That could be why it works sometimes and sometimes not. I have found that restarting my router and modem helps it work sometimes but otherwise I haven't found a definite solution to the matter.

www.taleworlds.com There you can login with your forum account and link mb games to your profile.

I forgot the address to the master server, else you could try a tracert on it and see what goes wrong.

Just figured out the problem!

It was my internet adapter, all I had to do was turn off IPv6 protocol and keep the IPv4 one checked! After that people were able to connect to me no problem!

Hope this helps with whoever is having a similar issue.

(Also thanks for informing on how to add the CD keys, that was a nice bonus.)

server could not be started due to network error quitting...?

I am getting this when I try to do the last step- setup multiplayer battle. Everything else is working, dedicated servers, ports forwarded... PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hello Taleworlds community - I've been stalking the forums now and then for years and decided to finally register to ask this question:

What exactly are the obstacles to port the battle time mod from Warband to Fire and Sword ?
Is this issue actually more complicated because Fire and sword does not have an equivalent of Warband Script Enhancer ? Since the Battle time relies on it ?

If so, would someone shed some light on how difficult would it be for an experienced Python user to actually port the mod to Fire and sword ? Are there other programming languages that ones must apart from Python to do this port ?

Back
Top Bottom