B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Users who are viewing this thread

Azrooh

Baron
Ducksrulez said:
well like getting exp from kills

Yeah, they're not getting exp from kills. None of them are. My character and companions get (and keep) exp perfectly, though.
 

Fenix_120

Sergeant
Azrooh said:
Ducksrulez said:
well like getting exp from kills

Yeah, they're not getting exp from kills. None of them are. My character and companions get (and keep) exp perfectly, though.



Mine are getting exp (upgraded some Rhodoks from tier 1 to tier 2 for certain) but it did seem to take them a little while longer than normal though this could have just been an illusion.

They did upgrade though.
 

Fenix_120

Sergeant
After several experiments (Much to the dismay of any looter we caught) me and my brother have made an discovery.



If you (READ: The players) kill all of the enemies, then your men will not get any exp.


Only if your men get kills will they get exp.


My initial theory of "Less exp than vanilla" also seems to be true, as a battle that would allow 4 or 5 of my Swadian militia and Rhodok spear-men to upgrade now only upgrade two of them (provided they actually do some fighting, once again if your men do not get any kills they do not get exp)


To counter this I recommend investing in the training skill ASAP and have more than one trainer.



(And yes we did get our guys to upgrade before we hired a trainer)
 

mikeybimley

Sergeant at Arms
WB
Everything seems amazing, but the only problem for me is that I can't join my friends game, nor can he join mine.

If you could tell me how to get this working, you, sir, have won teh Internetz.  :wink:
 

TIDM2

Master Knight
WBM&B
CrazyCocoK said:
Everything seems amazing, but the only problem for me is that I can't join my friends game, nor can he join mine.

If you could tell me how to get this working, you, sir, have won teh Internetz.  :wink:

Maybe its just my crappy internet connection.  :sad:
 

mikeybimley

Sergeant at Arms
WB
TIDM2 said:
CrazyCocoK said:
Everything seems amazing, but the only problem for me is that I can't join my friends game, nor can he join mine.

If you could tell me how to get this working, you, sir, have won teh Internetz.  :wink:

Maybe its just my crappy internet connection.  :sad:

I do think the crappy connection resembles you.  :smile:

------

Anyways...If you found out a way to get this working, do tell. :wink:
 

SovietSoldier

Master Knight
Hail the new heroes of Calradia:

dudesf.jpg

From left to right:
Count Statham, Count Voso the Atrocious, Furnia, Hibiki, Raven Eye, and Sir Shredzalot.

Together, they shall conquer Calradia, and in the process, bring peace to it!
 

mr.master

Count
Most impressive work there :smile: Hope one day we could see the whole sp campaign as mp. Who knows. :razz: Anyways, will include this to my mod when source is released :smile:
 

Darwin

Watchin' your language...
Section Moderator
WBM&BWF&SVC
Huhwaitwhatholy****! That's great! Nice christmas present. :razz:

Gonna try it out when I have time. :wink:
 

Egbert

Master Knight
M&BWB
CrazyCocoK said:
Everything seems amazing, but the only problem for me is that I can't join my friends game, nor can he join mine.

If you can host a game with native, you shouldn't have any problem hosting this mod.
If you can't host a game in either mod, I suggest you look on the forums for hosting a non-dedicated server such as here or here.
 

Egbert

Master Knight
M&BWB
Fenix_120 said:
My initial theory of "Less exp than vanilla" also seems to be true, as a battle that would allow 4 or 5 of my Swadian militia and Rhodok spear-men to upgrade now only upgrade two of them (provided they actually do some fighting, once again if your men do not get any kills they do not get exp)

I tested a battle in different modes,
If you autoresolve: regular troops only get xp shared by the party
If you fight in SP: regular troops get shared xp AND their party stack gets xp during the battle (this is hardcoded).
If you fight in MP: regular troops only get shared xp. Heros also get 10 xp per level they kill.

I should be able to fix this for the next version.

 

Azrooh

Baron
Egbert said:
Fenix_120 said:
My initial theory of "Less exp than vanilla" also seems to be true, as a battle that would allow 4 or 5 of my Swadian militia and Rhodok spear-men to upgrade now only upgrade two of them (provided they actually do some fighting, once again if your men do not get any kills they do not get exp)

I tested a battle in different modes,
If you autoresolve: regular troops only get xp shared by the party
If you fight in SP: regular troops get shared xp AND their party stack gets xp during the battle (this is hardcoded).
If you fight in MP: regular troops only get shared xp. Heros also get 10 xp per level they kill.

I should be able to fix this for the next version.

Cool, it will be nice being able to level up those militia that accumulate in my party without training
 
Top Bottom