Battle tester

Users who are viewing this thread

I have uploaded the mod to moddb, but it's under authorisation now, see here
now download it from here
install instruction and other info: here
Oh damn that's sad. I just saw that you are also sharing source code, I decompiled the .dll and made it more customizable yesterday night with map selection, victory/retreat logic etc. I might create a thread soon.
I decompiled BattleTest_0.1_Alpha_b0.6.0 though, did you changed something extra in 0.2?
I guess yes since you have navmesh files as well.

Thank you so much for making it open-source.
Considered uploading it to any Git-based website? Github, Gitlab or any of the sorts.

Can anyone confirm if the download is safe or not? While I'm not trying to say modbed would intentionally or even unintentionally mess with peoples pc's, I've had some real ****ty history with malware files stuffed into stuff I was told was trust worthy.

Can anyone confirm if the download is safe or not? While I'm not trying to say modbed would intentionally or even unintentionally mess with peoples pc's, I've had some real ****ty history with malware files stuffed into stuff I was told was trust worthy.
its fine

Oh damn that's sad. I just saw that you are also sharing source code, I decompiled the .dll and made it more customizable yesterday night with map selection, victory/retreat logic etc. I might create a thread soon.
I decompiled BattleTest_0.1_Alpha_b0.6.0 though, did you changed something extra in 0.2?
I guess yes since you have navmesh files as well.
Main change is formation support. Change is little in source level, it happed in BattleTestMissionController.cs

Thank you so much for making it open-source.
Considered uploading it to any Git-based website? Github, Gitlab or any of the sorts.
I plan no update any more, so it's meaningless for me to upload it to github. If you want to maintain the code you can upload it to github.

Back
Top Bottom