• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Battle size

Users who are viewing this thread

Asadex

Veteran
NWWB
I played this game since the beta of the original M&B, i modded and used every mod here around and now i bought Warband for the xboxone.
Great game
I only ask if it's possible, with a little bit of optimization, to increase battle size to something more than a 50 vs. 50 battle.
Mod support (as for fallout) would be welcome too

HighRevolver

Recruit
This is really sad... I got my hopes up because I played the custom battles first to see how to use the basic controls on a controller. I saw 80v80 and got excited because that's higher than the base PC battle size(150, so 75v75). However, I went to options and saw the size of 100. I thought it was a mistake so I went into campaign and after getting an army of around 50 Vaegirs I fought an equally sized Jarl... And sure enough, it wasn't 80v80. Even with the battle size set to 100, only 40 units were on each side at a time. I still play the game, but I might go back to old laptop that I use to run a modded 150v150 battle size on

We're looking at the possibility of increasing this. Since the majority of battles are lower, we wanted to limit things to make sure that performance would stay within respectable limits.

No promises but this might change...

Asadex

Veteran
NWWB
I willingly give up some special effect (hdr and occlusion effects are useless) to be able to play battles with at least 150 fighters for side

L0rd-Shogun

Recruit
I play 95% of my time with Calvary.
So that alone means theres 100 "units" visible in my battles.
Plus whatever the other side has.
Any my game runs really smooth.

I definitely don't see increase the numbers being a problem for the Xbox one at all.

Netjajev

Recruit
Honestly i don't think most people play M&B for the graphics, so i wouldn't mind some cuts for an incresed battlesize.

Top Bottom