Battle Size Changer v1.1 for M&B .700 - 1.011+

Users who are viewing this thread

hmm,mod is great except I can't play more than when I se it up on about 125 on battle sizer.basically when battle occur I hear windows sound of error and when I press enter or so my game exits.Any suggestions?? (PC is just few days old so no prob with the hardware)

kkacper said:
hmm,mod is great except I can't play more than when I se it up on about 125 on battle sizer.basically when battle occur I hear windows sound of error and when I press enter or so my game exits.Any suggestions?? (PC is just few days old so no prob with the hardware)

Desactivate "Enable Sound Variation" in the Audio window in the "Configure" from the loader

Loader > Configure > Audio > "Enable Sound Variation"

And try to put the Ragdolls and Corpses to a reasonable setting, so lower it a little, don't put it in unlimited.

NacroxNicke said:
kkacper said:

Desactivate "Enable Sound Variation" in the Audio window in the "Configure" from the loader

Loader > Configure > Audio > "Enable Sound Variation"

And try to put the Ragdolls and Corpses to a reasonable setting, so lower it a little, don't put it in unlimited.
nope,that didn't help :sad:

P.S. I changed dx from 9 to 7 it worked for 1 or 2 seconds and same thing :/
P.S. 2 :it finally worked I did some things in few sliders etc. and with a little graphic loss I gained bigger battle.probably it was beacuse of graphic card which isn't really too good.well finally it works

kkacper said:
nope,that didn't help :sad:

P.S. I changed dx from 9 to 7 it worked for 1 or 2 seconds and same thing :/
P.S. 2 :it finally worked I did some things in few sliders etc. and with a little graphic loss I gained bigger battle.probably it was beacuse of graphic card which isn't really too good.well finally it works

Happy killing season on the woods!  :smile:

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
Could it be a false positive?
Considering the file hasn't been updated in a long long time and is stored on the server with a non-descriptive filename (something like "file_107", no extension), I'd say..... 99.9999% chance or so of a false positive. I could be missing a few more 9's there, though.

I thought it would work with Warband, but it detects a wrong version, and doesn't change the battle size.

Oh well, 100 will be enough meanwhile.

Guys,

There is a small bug with it. I changed it to 200, however now the enemy always get 190 soldiers and I end up with 10. It's so heavily unbalanced :O
How can I uninstall it or fix the issue?

Sorry about the double post, it seems that it was not battlesizer.exe it's actually how the game is made. If I battle 1,2k soldiers with 200 I get alot less to start with. Just a noobie from my side ^,.,^

I am having a serious problem. I would love to be able to have a bigger battle size than 100, but when I try to download this mod, I get the following message after it is done downloading and I try to install.

"NS25 ERROR
The installer you are trying to use is corrupted or incomplete. This could be be the result of a damaged disc, a failed download, or a virus. You may want to contact the author of this installer to obtain a new copy."

Any idea what is going on? I installed a mod earlier today and had no problem. It was Calradia at War. Would this be causing a disturbance between the two? I am completely Mod-ignorant, so I appreciate any help.

Also, I did delete it and re-download it. I got the same message. I also tried to just run the app, instead of save it to my hard drive and I got the same message.

I followed what the first post said on how to run and use, and yet in battles..well here's an example. My battle sizer is set at 268, My 122 Army faces off against an army of 100+ But not more than the battle sizer allows, yet reinforcements get called in on the enemy size. Even when there's less than 100.
I have a companions with Tactics level 6, is this causing it or did I do something wrong possibly?

Once again, you can easily check in-game under options to see what the battle-size is listed as. If it matches what you set with the battle size changer, then obviously the battle size changer did exactly what it is supposed to do.
Differing army sizes combined with tactics levels can end up making some pretty lopsided battles.

Hi All,

I tried using the search function instead of reading 27 pages so I hope I'm not asking a question that has already been addressed. 

I have the Steam version of M&B and I tried several different directory paths but it still says it cannot find "options.dat" and it closes out automatically. 

Anyone know the exact patch I need to point the installer to for the Steam version?

Thanks!!

joe.thompson25 said:
Hi All,

I tried using the search function instead of reading 27 pages so I hope I'm not asking a question that has already been addressed. 

I have the Steam version of M&B and I tried several different directory paths but it still says it cannot find "options.dat" and it closes out automatically. 

Anyone know the exact patch I need to point the installer to for the Steam version?

Thanks!!
Did you install the latest version downloaded from here?
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=107

I'm fairly certain I downloaded v1.1

I'm at work so I can't verify.  I'll uninstall and re-download when I get home.  Hopefully that catches it.  I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.  I doubt that would make a difference though.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom