SP - Scenes battle scenes with too many trees and bushes

Users who are viewing this thread

Some battle scenes have 1000s of tall forest trees to the point that you can't really move anywhere without hitting a tree. Other scenes have this thousands of green bushes about 6ft tall everywhere, you can't even see your own troops next to you or enemy troops. Warband was great because it was balance, it was designed to play and fight riding a horse in all the battle scenes. Bannerlord have this unrealistic battle scenes that only penalized the player for riding a horse or having horse troops. Please bring back wardband balance to the battle scenes, take out so many trees and bushes.

Kinda like the trees. You should get the Ecosia search engine, it is good for the planet.
This mod was made for you:

It is better to use mods for these kinds of specific requests.

yes, the plant density is ridiculous on combat map and I died many times because I cannot see anything once approach them.Too many trees,bushes or grass are not good for hardware performance I thought.
Maybe less plant or making them capable to be seen through is better solution.By the way,it's very annoying that AI can see where you are even they standing among bushes or weeds which are up here to human height.

Last edited:
You’re just describing a terrain advantage for asymmetric forces/infantry. This definitely should not be changed just because you don’t like it

If you are at a forest, expect trees, bushes, etc. If you don't like it, fight in another place!
Horses shouldn't be best in every terrain.

Back
Top Bottom