Resolved Battle Scene Causing Cavalry Units to Suicide off of Cliff (Video)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
How to Reproduce: Begin a large scale battle in the location shown in the sample video
Scene Name (if related): (I've spent about 30 minutes googling a way to find this to no effect. Please advice how to retrieve this information)
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. X570-A PRO (MS-7C37)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1TB NvMe SSD

Hello,

Per the youtube video linked above, one of the battle scenes in the Battanian area is causing Cavalry units to suicide off of a stating location cliff. The scene triggers for me specifically between the village of Dalmengus and the town of Seonon. I've been able to get around this issue by temporarily turning the mission.toggleDisableDying command on until they dive off, but I wanted to bring this to the team's attention. It's pretty funny but I'm sure you all want to be made aware so you can fix it.

Please let me know if you all need any additional information to fix this issue. Thank you all for your hard work!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom