Battle scars?

Users who are viewing this thread

How does one gain them? Is it applicable to the player? Or only to an NPC? I've noticed some npc's having lots of scars after some time.

Right now, they are just character customization options with nothing else involved.

I've noticed some npc's having lots of scars after some time.
Scars, tattooed and face paint only get applied at age 21 or theravouts, so you'll see some babyfaced NPCs running around for a few years before getting that grizzled look to them.

Right now, they are just character customization options with nothing else involved.

Scars, tattooed and face paint only get applied at age 21 or theravouts, so you'll see some babyfaced NPCs running around for a few years before getting that grizzled look to them.

That's interesting, I first considered it to be some early implementation of those " permanent wounds" that I've heard about in the blogs before release. Where does it come from though? Is it randomly generated for NPC's? Since obviously offsprings are a template of parents, and I have to say, there isn't much randomness involved, usually it looks almost like a copy of one parent.

That's interesting, I first considered it to be some early implementation of those " permanent wounds" that I've heard about in the blogs before release. Where does it come from though? Is it randomly generated for NPC's? Since obviously offsprings are a template of parents, and I have to say, there isn't much randomness involved, usually it looks almost like a copy of one parent.
So far as I can tell it is randomly generated. Sometimes they get wild facepaint that neither parent has, even if they are (for example) Imperial culture.

Getting scars can be attributed to the system of characteristics and character traits that you wrote about above.

Battle scars would be brilliant . They could be if you were close to death in battle leaving a mark. there could be on face or body. it could be done as a skin overlay. so going into character creation doesn't affect it.

That was one of the least popular features of VC.
Yet that was one of my favourite features it was a real surprise when it happened. The lose of attributes is annoying but i lived and in the long run made difference. So it could be added without stat loss just cosmetic .

Back
Top Bottom