SP - General Battle Reinforcements

Users who are viewing this thread

fanugi

Sergeant
When i help someone out in a battle that they have already started why do we all start together as if the battle is just beginning? Shouldn't I be coming in by myself and maybe from a different angle?

Also, i never get help from anyone in the middle of my battle as I help others out in the middle of theirs. Is that too hard to code in? Does time stop in the game when I am in my battle?

When i help someone out in a battle that they have already started why do we all start together as if the battle is just beginning? Shouldn't I be coming in by myself and maybe from a different angle?

Also, i never get help from anyone in the middle of my battle as I help others out in the middle of theirs. Is that too hard to code in? Does time stop in the game when I am in my battle?
I'd agree it would be kind of nice, but I honestly don't think they could do it because of the time stopage during battles. The game pauses when you're in town, in battle etc. This is actual a powerful tool for the player but it does have some downsides. But if it didn't pause when you're not moving in the world map then it would difficult to smith, trade, manage town/castle upgrades, selecting perks for you and companions etc etc etc. So while what you're asking is kind of cool it would ultimately be a big frustration for the player because you'd always feel rushed and would fundamentally change the way the game is played.

Yeah, you're right about the time thing. I always thought it was weird that i could head into a town smith a bunch of stuff, make a bunch of money, gear up and get out of town while freezing time for everyone else. I guess in this game I become the master of time in some sense.

Thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom