Battle.... please...

Users who are viewing this thread

RDP

Sergeant
We need some sort of mass competitive mode, battle is perfect for it, 30v30. Siege and tdm is way too casual it gets boring really quick, we need battle so they i feel the need to actaully try. Also skirmish servers for oce so we can attempt clan scrims.

Agreed, most regions have Skirmish as their competitive mode while Oceania has nothing yet, only Siege and TDM. Please add Oceanic matchmaking or add battle to all regions! One life/limited lives makes people play smarter/more defensively, work together and have to improve to do well. No team damage in TDM and Siege just teaches people bad habits to spam with no penalty, Bannerlord is ripe for competitive play, please give us the option.

Surely we have enough players to play Skirmish or Battle if we can fill every server we currently have...That being said, I know that we still have far less players then the other regions, but I still think our population is/will be very healthy if we're given more competitive game modes.

Last edited:
Not sure 30v30 would really be 'competitive' but a battle server/single life mode server would be really appreciated in terms of providing a more hardcore MP experience that you can still hop into easily (same for duel). Skirmish is actually ok but you really need friends to play it, if you go in solo or even duo you're at the mercy of team mates, in a big battle server you are too but you can still find good fights and it's less frustrating.

Yes, right now things are too casual. This game has the potential to be just as competitive as other melee fighting games out there. But we need to let that breathe through battles. 30 v 30 battle was really good in Warband. I also think team damage should be implemented.

30 v 30 isn't competitive. Skirmish is the closest thing to a competitive gamemode, 6v6 arena style fights.Battle was just everyone for themselves.

Hard to judge skirmish right now with all the new players. Battle would have the same problem. Only had one decent skirmish game yesterday where we actually had to play properly. That was an enjoyable match. Rest was however just facerolls since TW kept the matchfinding.

Making only duoq possible for skirmish would probably be better. They got told before EA too...

Last edited:
By competitive i dont mean like ranked or like esport level i just mean its more competitive in nature as you have one life meaning you actually try and its great playing with friends.

30 v 30 isn't competitive. Skirmish is the closest thing to a competitive gamemode, 6v6 arena style fights.Battle was just everyone for themselves.
The only thing Skirmish has to do with competitive is that the established competitive community unanimously rejected it.
When Taleworlds noticed that, they somehow determined that actually, all their poorly planned changes aren't some hamfisted attempt at becoming an eSport. Instead, they're about making the game more accessible, nevermind that it makes no sense.

Last edited:
Battle mode is where the Warband competitive community was built, it is beyond me that they thought it was a good idea not to make it a priority.

Back
Top Bottom