Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

What do you think about the prussian light infantry?

• The "Garde-Füsilier Bataillon" is cool, keep them

Votes: 88 63.8%
  • Maybe another light infantry for prussia? (post it in the thread)

Votes: 50 36.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

kalitorian said:
@Schoki 1GB is quite hard if your average in-game ping is 600...  :lol:

Haha you are awful. You're just bumping your regimental threads here with your own guys from Deutsche Legion.

Schoki said:
kalitorian said:

Haha you are awful. You're just bumping your regimental threads here with your own guys from Deutsche Legion.

Better dont join their server. The server of the DL are bad because it's only a small server. Not even a root.

Its a root server, and every monday more than 350 players take part in the monday historical Linebattle wich is hosted on our servers.

So stfu and leave.

KArantukki said:
Schoki said:
kalitorian said:

Better dont join their server. The server of the DL are bad because it's only a small server. Not even a root.

Its a root server, and every monday more than 350 players take part in the monday historical Linebattle wich is hosted on our servers.

So stfu and leave.

Nope.

Nice mod! An interesting idea would be to turn up the turning speed slightly, and see how it would work out and later compare it with NW. I really like the all the Austrian Grenadier options too, really innovative.

Great job!

I'm more and more thinking about creating a thread for my own project, with all the support shown here...

In the meanwhile, nice job and downloading as we speak.  :mrgreen:

Dowloading wile there be more faction ? :smile:  and is there already a server for the mod ?

Is it just my low graphics or are the edges around the cuffs of the Bataljon Infanterie van linie No. 2 ranker guys a bit ruff?

A5BBF1083F790D6D8807A2BAB9F211B390D0CFC8

Downloading 100 kbps. What about hosting it on gamefront.com? However i'm hoping my guys will appreciate it even after the " Montenegro" Excursus. The fun side is that the only thing i did was sending the download link just to the commander of the Line infantry regiment and.... **** happened  :shock:

I actually preferred montenegro BTW  :lol:

lFortune said:
Is it just my low graphics or are the edges around the cuffs of the Bataljon Infanterie van linie No. 2 ranker guys a bit ruff?

Yeah. It's just bad work.

Moogs said:
lFortune said:

It looks a bit ruff for me as well.

Thats because i had to change the color so often because Vicccard and Beta always said "It has to be darker" xD

But I will try to make a new texture for them.

Is it possible to allow users to choose which class they want to be when leading in commander battle?. Like leading the French Line as an Eagle Carrier?
I would love that feature
Other than that, this mod looks amazing, cant wait for all the upcoming features :grin:

The officer of the chasseurs has a problem with his hat and if you try to spawn as him, you get kicked from the server for cheating. Must be a client-server conflict.

Back
Top Bottom