Battle of Europe Revival Group

Users who are viewing this thread

After 2 weeks of actively recruiting and only getting 50 members, I've reached the conclusion there isn't a popular demand for a BoE specific revival group. I have made a new group for a general mod revival.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wmro

We're going to be primarily NA based, unless we get an influx of EU members in which case we'll host 2 events on Saturday (one to accommodate EU members, one ~six hours later for NA members).

Our goal isn't hard to guess, we're going to be hosting events on Saturdays and Sundays. Ultimately, I'd like to have various organized groups like pike men, crossbowmen, heavy cav, arquebusiers, etc. in what's less of a brawl (i.e. siege) and more of a line battle like the ones regularly played in NW. For now the events will be played on the EU siege servers.

I know that most of our members haven't unlocked any serious equipment yet so we'll try and have an hour or so of deathmatching or battling with bots prior to the official event.

Is there even a NA server availiable for BOE? I've only been able to find EU servers otherwise I'd be willing to play a few hours a day in TDM or Battle mode.

edit: sorry didn't see that it was EU servers.

Pity so few people are playing this... its so much better than Crpg! luckily Ive got 2 friends with whom I can do nice fights :grin:

Roran 13 said:
I'm in, but your events sadly collide with my regiment trainings though.

As I said, I don't think I'm the only one who can't play events at that time. Perhaps spreading it might earn more succes?

Roran 13 said:
Roran 13 said:
I'm in, but your events sadly collide with my regiment trainings though.

As I said, I don't think I'm the only one who can't play events at that time. Perhaps spreading it might earn more succes?

Perhaps instead of making event if everyone got in game when they could it would be better and persistent.

Check this out guys.
_Sebastian_ said:
BUMP

I updated the OP.
Everyone is now able to plan and create new events on Steam.
Please join our official steam group to do so.

This might help us to gather up some people in order to play the mod more often and to bring the mod back to life.
So go ahead and plan some events! :cool:

We just had a small event today with about 20 people online.

With your help we can have events as often as you guys want.
This surely will bring back some people.

Back
Top Bottom