"Battle of Chocim 1621 A.D." - Historical event (24.05.2020)

Users who are viewing this thread

399 years ago, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth won the battle against Ottoman Empire on the fields near Chocim, the virtual fields awaits for you today, where you can change the history! Who will win in this memorial event? Remember to have fun! ...aaaand here is a small sneak peak of a map I prepared for tonight:
6798201BA6C70CE76C43A3700528A969BE82F504

399 years ago, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth won the battle against Ottoman Empire on the fields near Chocim, the virtual fields awaits for you today, where you can change the history! Who will win in this memorial event? Remember to have fun! ...aaaand here is a small sneak peak of a map I prepared for tonight:
6798201BA6C70CE76C43A3700528A969BE82F504
Nice camp. Looking forward to today's event.

One thing I'd like to remind the event organisers about - it's important any stuff like bonuses or unnecessary features aren't activated for better server performance. There were server issues on the Lutzen event and I hope it won't be a thing again :party:

i'm surprised that The Deluge is still alive
just wish there was one more update to include three quarters armors and armet helmets and plate gauntlets for the HRE Heavy Cuirassier

Back
Top Bottom