Kiano said:
Castellans 8 - 0 Clash for Cash

ID's:
zKdNwXw.jpg

First Set:
LeGVBt8.jpg

Second Set:
C3tx1ko.jpg

The majority of the Clash for Cash team left after the first round of the second set.

Thanks - op updated

Congratulations to all the teams which made it through, can't wait to watch the streams from the LAN, gonna be amazing  :party:

Also thanks to Aeronwen, Scar and Lust (and all the referees / streamers) for the organization of the online qualifiers, despite the numerous discussions about how the format can be improved, I must say the organisation itself has been perfect so far. Was a pleasure to take part in it even though our team didn't make it through Round 1.

Also got a question and since I don't know where to post.

When Anchor has been asked wherever or not you could replace a player in your roster, he got answered this by Scar :

d50dfb2798e8b929195682dc620d4ff5.img

Then in your most recent announcement on the website, I read this :

f2b5ebc218fd878e0f5f18b89d5e696b.img

This is a bit strange because its not exactly the same roster which is posted on the forums and Aequalitas played with during the qualifiers?

v5PVaQX.jpg.png

3a8d3cca0280d2353eb333fa0c6a6daf.png

Sorry if you were about to post an annoucement about it, but in case you were not planning to, would you mind sharing some lights on this matter? I talked with Scar about this yesterday evening and he wasn't able to give me any information I didn't knew already.

Back
Top Bottom