Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Stream Thread - VoD info here

Users who are viewing this thread

You just can't control YouTube's comments. To be honest disabling it would be more helpful in the future. I would rather be forced to chat in a moderated area, rather than just **** talking hell hole.

Prince Apollo said:
Twitch only allows you to watch in one format well on this particular stream it did so some of us had to go to youtube to lower down the quality  :cry:
I think that is something to do with the account. Twitch Partners have some stuff others don't.

So I'm late but I just got the final left to watch and got some takeaways from the stream Ill type for the luls:
  • Greed and Purzel are both awesome and they did a great job at commentary. I couldn't even imagine the nerves I'd feel talking in front of so many people...
  • M surprised me a lot . Seems like such a cool, talkative dude. Weird contrast to the reserved, quiet online personality I met back in the days
  • The final bo3 between Peter and Gibby made me as excited as the Peter vs Tobi one in the M2 video I think it was. The last round was amazing.
  • Shema is a handsome young man, I didn't expect this #nohomo
  • DarkLight can indeed do a great monkey, also a LAN proven player undoubtedly.
  • All sorts of things and creatures could be hiding in OGL's hair.
  • PGL shouldnt be having players be recorded readying their fists to try and create hype or whatever. It looks cringy with anyone, IT DOESN'T WORK. Just have them do more natural things like smiling or posing normally.
  • I wondered sometimes whether the sheath key was more of an enemy to Bloody Death than the opponent he was facing at the time. Just kidding, shame he couldn't bring his A level though.

Dawnut said:
  • PGL shouldnt be having players be recorded readying their fists to try and create hype or whatever. It looks cringy with anyone, IT DOESN'T WORK. Just have them do more natural things

• Sub and I had to go out of the room because we were laughing too much and the rest of us couldn't focus.

Anyway, funny memories :p

Dawnut said:
So I'm late but I just got the final left to watch and got some takeaways from the stream Ill type for the luls:
  • Greed and Purzel are both awesome and they did a great job at commentary. I couldn't even imagine the nerves I'd feel talking in front of so many people...

Thanks Dawnut  :smile: It was an epic event and a sick amazing weekend! You are right, nerves kicked in the moment befor it started, but the team, the players, Frank and Greed were so awesome and helpful, it all just came together perfectly :smile: Can't await the next one  :grin: :party:

Dawnut said:
  • M surprised me a lot . Seems like such a cool, talkative dude. Weird contrast to the reserved, quiet online personality I met back in the days
  • The final bo3 between Peter and Gibby made me as excited as the Peter vs Tobi one in the M2 video I think it was. The last round was amazing.
  • Shema is a handsome young man, I didn't expect this #nohomo
  • DarkLight can indeed do a great monkey, also a LAN proven player undoubtedly.
  • All sorts of things and creatures could be hiding in OGL's hair.
  • PGL shouldnt be having players be recorded readying their fists to try and create hype or whatever. It looks cringy with anyone, IT DOESN'T WORK. Just have them do more natural things like smiling or posing normally.
  • I wondered sometimes whether the sheath key was more of an enemy to Bloody Death than the opponent he was facing at the time. Just kidding, shame he couldn't bring his A level though.

Good post :smile:

What you say about OGL's hair is true for all beards too!

And yeah the attempt to create hype by aping silly macho poses is never going to look anything but ridiculous, although given the inherent idiocy of the situation I think the guys all carried it off quite well.

Back
Top Bottom