Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Deacon Barry said:
This is a rare opportunity. There may be things we want to change and countries/regions we want included but the way to get that is by throwing all our weight behind this. Let's show them how much we love Warband. Retweet everything, make match reviews and previews, we all love drama but we all love Warband more so let's do it.
Based Barry lays down truth

Fietta said:
The reason I can't record, my game turns into a slideshow. I would love to record though QQ

Would it be possible for players to install some kind of monitoring software that would detect the processes being used during duels, which would be sent to judges? Basically a spyware to detect cheaters. Players would sign a consent form before applying to the tournament, and the judges would have to be trusted. However, not sure if this would be possible, and if yes, maybe it would affect network performance.

The biggest French website about videogame just posted an article about this tournament and the Warband E-Sport scene !

1494248879-jvc.jpg

I just wrote a comment to explain more things about the scene,...

1494249070-qsfsqfsq.jpg

It's great because between all the people commenting " Where is Bannerlord " there are a lot of people who are also curious and already said that they were going to watch the streams,... !

V-Caius-V said:
The biggest French website about videogame just posted an article about this tournament and the Warband E-Sport scene !

1494248879-jvc.jpg

I just wrote a comment to explain more things about the scene,...

1494249070-qsfsqfsq.jpg

It's great because between all the people commenting " Where is Bannerlord " there are a lot of people who are also curious and already said that they were going to watch the streams,... !

That's awesome !

I also posted on the french section of Fsegames about this tournament.

http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=35749.msg1549305#new

Player Name 5 *
Enter the full in-game name of this player (the order of players 2 - 5 is not important)
Almogavers_Troister

Sorry for this late change, but Troister informed that he wasn't feeling good with the tournament. So I Le Brave is gonna replace him. Hope there isn't any problem with it.

Almogavers_LeBrave same nationality (French).

Good luck everyone!

Hey - i cocked up the nationality of one of the players on the submission form, gotta change that - Do i resubmit the whole team? None of the players are changing, just that one bit i fudged up.  Whatdoidoooo?:facepalm:

Captain Lust said:
Hey!

Actually the best thing to do is just send me a PM :smile:

Posted some clarification on qualifier scheduling: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,365269.0.html

Map pool announcement incoming...

How many teams do I need to beat already ?

Ceasar said:
Captain Lust said:
Hey!

Actually the best thing to do is just send me a PM :smile:

Posted some clarification on qualifier scheduling: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,365269.0.html

Map pool announcement incoming...

How many teams do I need to beat already ?

terminator-smiling-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.gif

This tournament looks amazingly well thought and planned, nothing like it here before. A great step forward for the community and from Taleworlds. Right on.

1 map single elim is a bit hard, though. Two maps in 5v5 doesn't even take half an hour, if both teams play quickly (at most 1h, though it's a huge stretch). Wouldn't the format be better, if it had two maps? And overtime :!: It also gives the overall better team a more fair chance of winning :eek:

Either way, great to see this tournament :party:

Colonel Horyse said:
Is it possible for someone to convert the ESST to BST as everyone can apply their own countries' time to BST?

To me it looks like 21:30 ESST is 2:30 BST in morning :grin: ?
21:30 ESST should be 19:30 BST (?)

Back
Top Bottom