Battle of Brūnanburh [old thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hrotha said:
Gibby said:
Can we have a bit of a later scheduled start this time, please? 5pm is prime roast dinner time in England, as Leifr pointed out last time. All those wasted Yorkshire puds probably caused the crashes before.
We haven't settled on a time yet, but I can tell you that it'll most likely be later than 5 pm. On March 24th there were some special circumstances that made us go for an early time, but things should be different on April 28th.

I must say that i'm used to do some medieval organized battle on PW mod as part of the crusader campaign ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=253277.new#new) and i wouldn't like to create  competition by being in the same time as you do guys.
I tend to do my event at 4 PM GMT. but i'm able to do them earlier, like at 3 PM GMT. if it's can help. We should try to settle a time so we don't create competition.

By the way, register me in. i loved the last one with 170 shieldwaller
Name Aldrik_The_Frank 

Currently, sign ups are not on at the moment, Aldric. Hrotha said roughly on April 14th. The key word though is roughly. Just sit comfy and wait for Hrotha to bring the amazing news that sign ups are open.

Aldric said:
I must say that i'm used to do some medieval organized battle on PW mod as part of the crusader campaign ( http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=253277.new#new) and i wouldn't like to create  competition by being in the same time as you do guys.
I tend to do my event at 4 PM GMT. but i'm able to do them earlier, like at 3 PM GMT. if it's can help. We should try to settle a time so we don't create competition.
After our experience last time I don't think we'll try to accomodate for other events by shifting the time of ours. That said, if you want to have yours at 3 pm you should have no problem.
PandaWarrior123 said:
Do you have to have teamspeak to take part in this battle?
Yes. It's in the rules:
All participants will be required to be present in the TeamSpeak channel to hear and follow the instructions of their captains. A microphone is not needed.

PandaWarrior123 said:

I must be a ****in' magician to be able to find this...

All participants will be required to be present in the TeamSpeak channel to hear and follow the instructions of their captains. A microphone is not needed.

TeamSpeak server details:
Both sides are split onto two teamspeak servers, with the following details:

Engla Fyrd: 212.227.249.185:9988

Airṡlúag: 176.9.103.48

hrotha said:
Aldric said:
After our experience last time I don't think we'll try to accomodate for other events by shifting the time of ours. That said, if you want to have yours at 3 pm you should have no problem.
PandaWarrior123 said:
Yes. It's in the rules:

I will probably be able to do it at 3 PM GMT. Since the hour for yours is most likely to be on 5 or 6 PM GMT right ?

Aldric said:
hrotha said:
Aldric said:
PandaWarrior123 said:
Yes. It's in the rules:

I will probably be able to do it at 3 PM GMT. Since the hour for yours is most likely to be on 5 or 6 PM GMT right ?

Aye, I think it is same time as last time, 5pm GMT (Hrotha, tell me if I am right or wrong please).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom