Battle of Brūnanburh [old thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me in please, as Elfin  :smile:

Last time I joined the public host, but I'd love to strenghten the Cuitechta ind ríg Alban side if Constantín rí Alban and his Retinue agrees about it.

C_Ronin_Rico said:
Sign me in please, as Elfin  :smile:

Last time I joined the public host, but I'd love to strenghten the Cuitechta ind ríg Alban side if Constantín rí Alban and his Retinue agrees about it.

Well I would be willing to give you my spot in our ranks. Just ask Celtic if that would be all okay for him. It seems that I won't be able to attend so I would like to see someone fighting for my name.

Hmm, I hadn't taken into account the Orthodox liturgy. I hope our Russian playerbase can make it.

And Finnólfr, sign-ups are not open yet!

Hello I would like to joind to this event.But the problem is that it is my first time event played.And i really want to try it out.I will download teamspeak of course also the mode's and everything just to play.Will somebody help me how to join to this event ?My nickname would be Rotar.I can joint to vikings army.I'm from Poland sorry for my english  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rotar said:
I want to join as Rotar to Vikingar
Gaill thanks .what i have to do now ??

The sign-ups are not online, I guess you could say, yet. Once sign-ups are back online, you will be able to sign up. Just keep hanging about in the forums into that eventful day when it does open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom