Battle Joy perk is broken and needs to be removed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Perks are not MnB, they are a cheap move to try to balance the game.

Also @OurGloriousLeader the spawn system is based on an algorithm which takes into account friendlies and enemies location, last time a developer spoke about it nobody really knew how it worked except for one person iirc.
So don't expect it to get fixed.
We've tried to make use of it on Xauna, and all of a sudden we get hit in the back even though we had a teammate basically blocking the spawn.
Even if this did work, its not great because if you can pick where the enemy spawns, you can basically spawncamp them. Best case scenario you can spawncamp, worst case scenario its random and cant be trusted.

Better solution:
When you die, have a minimap pop up with spawn locations highlighed, and have the player pick where they want to spawn. Preferebly have teammates marked on the map aswell so public play is less painfull.
And please add the morale bar and timer for when you're dead. I cant count how often I've wasted gold because I was busy fighting and couldnt look at the morale, then spawned in and couldnt make it to the flag.

Minor things that would already help the smoothness and enjoyment of the game.

And please add the morale bar and timer for when you're dead. I cant count how often I've wasted gold because I was busy fighting and couldnt look at the morale, then spawned in and couldnt make it to the flag.
Please do, it is very annoying having to ask team mates for this, and they don't respond. I have no idea if they will manage to reach the flag or not

Thanks for the support guys we did it. Battle joy and duelist perks no longer give swing speed thanks to you.
Expect a new thread from me regarding balancing the factions in skirmish.

Thanks for the support guys we did it. Battle joy and duelist perks no longer give swing speed thanks to you.
Expect a new thread from me regarding balancing the factions in skirmish.
thanks for making the thread,

the removal of these perks are a step forward,

now to get rid of the rest of the perks! (the combat modifiers; a perk adding a mace or another piece of equipment etc is fine)

Last edited:
thanks for making the thread,

the removal of these perks are a step forward,

now to get rid of the rest of the perks! (the combat modifiers; a perk adding a mace or another piece if equipment etc is fine)
Also my view on things. Headshot bonus? No. Damage bonus? No. Damage bonus as a result of picking another weapon through perks? Yes.

The Veteran perk on the Volgier kinda makes Armor Padding useless now, since it has a similar effect but also grants bonus damage to shields.

Back
Top Bottom