Battle in Cent: Aethel's land

Users who are viewing this thread

lol Aethel you're one of the reasons it's getting silly!  :lol:

Can anyone play right now? I wonder if we can sneakily get the game in tonight...

thursday round 21:00 (gmt +2) is ok for me...
(germany, where i live, gmt +2 = gmt +1, because we have "summer time")

should we really fight on thursday? isnt that an advantage for the angles?  :lol:

Oh dear, we'll just have to hope the old bastard is sleeping. After all, it has been his 'day' every week for thousands of years  :lol:

Idibil said:
Well, only Beron by confirm, but I think that he can by his previus post.

Date: 16 of August  about 20:00.

If a player dont is, his faction play without him.

Accepted and understood. Yes sir!

Argh...computer problems. My screen seems to not work on start-up, and I'm getting error beeps from my motherboard. Taking pc into the shop tomorrow, will try to get it fixed. If not, thorgil might have tofight in my place.

Bizarre...I get a display when I use my mother's screen. I'll try to get access to her screen, but she's quite stubborn. If worst comes to worst, Ballista/thorgil and wulf can play the battle.

unfortunaltey i cannot play on thursday, and i dont know when: my internet connection is ****ed up and it will take a couple of days to fix it.
(I am writing from work)
Kris, Adorno or Eafa can play in my place, or any invader, can also choose the money, enough, but not more than 10k.

sorry for that.

yes I could play for him, so today 20:00?

edit: whats up? will we do the battle today or not??

yeah I know but idibil wrote that it will be on the 16.8 at 20:00, so today we have the  16.8 and 20:00

Back
Top Bottom