Need More Info Battle bug - Black areas around actors

Users who are viewing this thread

During my first battle with the raiders after getting the
quest to to save the doctor
every actor in the scene became covered in these black blocks, including the horses. The fight began normally but after I gave the order to charge the black areas suddenly appeared. The fight continued on until the end like this.

I went into the next few fights and it didn't happen so not sure whats triggering it.

Update: Had a dozen or so more battles since posting this and have not encountered the bug again - could be specific to the encounter?

Last edited:
I've had the same issue in an arena battle. can't be ****ed uploading a screenshot but it's exactly like that but the whole surrounding of the arena is blacked too

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom