Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Urzahil

Recruit
Patch 1.5.7
In the last two battles with the AI in command of the army I was in in two different maps (The Pass map) and a forest map where the army started behind two large rocky outcroppings.

The Pass: Upon reaching the "Y" fork where there's a very large rock outcropping, kept getting "infantry advances" then "infantry regroups" over and over and over and over and over and over. The troops' line got disrupted by the large rock outcropping and "regrouped" over, over, over, over, over and over for minutes on end.

Forest map with two large rocky outcroppings in front of the army's front line. Same here. Kept getting "infantry advances" then "infantry regroups" over and over and over and over and over and over.

The army kept "advancing" then "regrouping" every single time. Every single time. EVERY SINGLE time for 30 minutes straight till I gave up in frustration because there's NO console command or anything to get the AI army commander to get them to attack.

You seriously need to fix your battle AI. It's AWFUL.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom