Resolved Battelorders Cav stuck in infantry branch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I changed i a Battle my formations. 1 Infantry (50%) 2 Archery (100%) 3 Infantry (50%) 4 Cavalary (100% Player + Brother) it worked fine. But in the next Battle where only 3 Formations left (Sidebar still 4) and the Cav stucks in the 3 Formation. I tryed to share Printscreen i hope it work?
How to Reproduce: See printscreen
Have you used cheats and if so which: no none
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

I try to do screeshots to explain

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I have the same issues.
Once all my Troops stuck in Infantry because of this.
I am not sure it only happends because of Horse Archer formations, but you can reproduce it easy with them. I was playing around a little bit and made a video.

In my test, I made 2 Cavalry formations, one with 0/5 the second one with 5/5. Then I changed the 5/5 formation into Horse Archers, their numbers will disappear and turn into 0/0 but they will be in this buggy Horse Archer formation. When you delete this formation they will be pushed into the Infantry formation but their numbers won't showing up and you will not be able to get them back in a Cavalry formation nor into another one.

This got fixed somehow for me after I created the default setup of formations and end a battle.- Formation1 Inf / Formation2 Archers / Formation3 Cavalry

Video of the test:

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Done. Thank you for your help.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom