Battanians say talk to Monchug when asked about Neretzes folly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Doofus

Sergeant
I assume this is new to 1.6.2, but when you talk to a Battanian lord who doesn't know anything about Neretzes Folly, they tell you to talk to Monchug. Monchug is the Khuzait leader, Caladog is the battanian leader. They should be telling you to talk to Caladog. Below is screen print, but I've had this happen with multiple lords.

I assume this is new to 1.6.2, but when you talk to a Battanian lord who doesn't know anything about Neretzes Folly, they tell you to talk to Monchug. Monchug is the Khuzait leader, Caladog is the battanian leader. They should be telling you to talk to Caladog. Below is screen print, but I've had this happen with multiple lords.

Afaik, this isnt new.

I've been sent to any of the other ppl who "knows" about it before.
I cant say for sure if thats after I've spoken to "all who know in that faction first" or not.

Afaik, this isnt new.

I've been sent to any of the other ppl who "knows" about it before.
I cant say for sure if thats after I've spoken to "all who know in that faction first" or not.
This is normal, if you have talked with all battanian nobles(Who knows about the battle of Pendraic).
They give you a hint of a lord who knows about the battle at Pendraic.

Not normal. It used to be they told you to talk to their lord. I don't generally do the Neretzes Folly quest so it may have been happening for a while, and in 1.6.0 a lot of lords were with the wrong faction anyways. But its not normal or how its supposed to be.

If the devs say its normal, then its just a sign of laziness.

Back
Top Bottom