Battanian Girl is Staying At Shibal Zumr Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

vertibird

Recruit
I married my brother with a Battanian girl. For some days game said "she was last seen at Marunath" but she was not there. After a few more days game said "she was last seen at Shibal Zumr Castle". I travelled to there for days and found her there.
Battania...Shibal Zumr?

If the lady was commanding a party, it takes a while for them to make the journey to you while their party disbands. Sometimes they can be reported as being in one of their old towns for a while, but you can't see them there. If you own a city or castle, they'll head there, otherwise they'll head to the city your brothers and sister went to when you completed their quest.

Sometimes they bounce about a bit on the way to you, but they will get there in the end...

If the lady was commanding a party, it takes a while for them to make the journey to you while their party disbands. Sometimes they can be reported as being in one of their old towns for a while, but you can't see them there. If you own a city or castle, they'll head there, otherwise they'll head to the city your brothers and sister went to when you completed their quest.

Sometimes they bounce about a bit on the way to you, but they will get there in the end...
Sorry but its not true. I did rescue brother quest far away from Shibal Zumr near an Empire City. Battania are not at war with Aserai and they are miles apart from each other.

Sorry but its not true. I did rescue brother quest far away from Shibal Zumr near an Empire City. Battania are not at war with Aserai and they are miles apart from each other.
If she was a captive, she could be anywhere. Captives aren't always sold at cities involved in war. In my current game I own Rhotae and the Vlandians keep dumping their prisoners there, so nobles can potentially be all over the show. And sometimes they just end up in random places, but they always come to you in the end. If she doesn't show up after a week or 2 in game, it could be bugged and you should report it.

Back
Top Bottom