Battania Troop Swap

Users who are viewing this thread

Battania should swap its horse troop line with a ranged troop line and create a fork in the noble line for a cav unit or just not have cav at all.

Obviously a faction that is so dedicated to ranged attack should have ranged regulars as well but the reason I say get rid of regular cav is because having it ironnically makes Battanian armies very cav heavy and very range poor.

It would make better sense if they were switched.

Battania should swap its horse troop line with a ranged troop line and create a fork in the noble line for a cav unit or just not have cav at all.

Obviously a faction that is so dedicated to ranged attack should have ranged regulars as well but the reason I say get rid of regular cav is because having it ironnically makes Battanian armies very cav heavy and very range poor.

Bannerlord is an awesome game, but I agree. Battanian archers are far too rare in my opinion and they are certainly not known for their cavalry, but I personally love the battanians, archers and cavalry. I personally would love for the skirmisher line to be replaced by an commoner archer line. A mounted archer unit would be cool too to replace the mounted skirmisher.

After a few large battles it is very painful being in the Battanian faction with 600-800 men army's only netting you 40-60 odd archers (mostly mine) really limits your options in battles especially when the enemy has a few hundred of them. I agree i think a lesser archer line is the way to go i would also as you say like the option for more options in the elite tree maybe return the oath-bound as well as a elite sword infantry choice (not all these dam spear-men that dont work against anything).

Agree.
I got a quest to recruit 5 highborn warriors, whom are archers, and they are nowhere to be found. This faction is supposed to be specialized in archers, and since common recruit cannot become archers... you have to find the special troops, but they are super rare.

It's kind of weird, needs balancing imo.

They have two cavalries, so they just need to remove one to make space to the base archer without touching the noble tree.

Sturgia could have a fork for a final infantry troop in the noble tree.

Back
Top Bottom