Resolved Battania bugged or is it something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Zorion_no

Sergeant
Summary: Battanian-lords is super poor, which kind of makes no sense with their major cities all being fairly prosporus.
How to Reproduce: Start a game, dont interfere with the game.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No

Thist started awhile back in previous patch, maybe before 1.70 aswell.
But in all my plays by year 10 Battania is more or less not around, or may have 1 city, most of the clans defected.

Note that my faction in most of my plays havent even been at war with Battania at all(Sturgia being mine).
However Battania is constant at war with many enemies at once.
I've noticed that the Northern Empire is hounding them alot + Western + Vlandia.
Sometimes my faction will also have small wars, but it typically leads to few big battles a few sieges that isnt finished, sometimes Uthalheim may flip sides.

However when inspecting the lords of Battania they are ultrapoor, many of the clans have 0 denars.
Most of the parties of Battania is 10-50 tops, they can maybe field 1 army with 200-300 size if at all.

So my question is there something with the Battanian economics that is bugged, or is it just that they have a unfavorable position and thus end up with haveing to pay "too much tribute" and end up loosing everytime cause of it.

I'm leaning towards that its the tribute issue, they pay my faction 6k atm, I can only imagine what they are paying the other 4 kingdomes atm. (Vlandia, WE + NE and Aserai, even if Aserai never actually had land "touching borders with Battania".)

I went to Caladog and traded with him, gave him 50k denars.
Then I went and did some more tradeing so I could rank up more denars, went to Caladog and traded with him again 50k, the money I had given him was now gone.

I'm not sure if this is more a question, or a bug and or feedback from other forum users who's seen similar behaviour.

I never roll as Battanian, so I cant "directly impact it" and see if its the tribute or something else.
I may need to do it, to "get to the bottom of this" if others dont present feedback.

I sort of wonder if it also could be tied to the culture penalty, where the build time is excessive long now for Battanian.
So building up marketplace if its not funded will take 100's of days even for a big city.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I'm thinking its tied to the "canton" policy that gives 10% less taxes that its either bugged or that it is to high.

But "when" do you want the savegame file.
Atm the savegames I have Battania is all wiped out, besides the ruling clan haveing 3-4 merc clans and being at war with almost everyone(so they keep on raiding all over, stopping merchants and being hard-core raiders)

This happends with Battania in all my plays, same for SE.
Wiped out by year 10, SE do hold out abit longer, but by 15 is also gone.

But again I can provide savegames but I wonder what/when you want it, so you can reproduce.
I can give a fresh start save perhaps, which is a clean slate. I've done that just not interfered with anything in the game, and seen it timelapse.
Same thing happends.
Cause again those savefiles I have is too far to "reproduce" cause the effect is already ingame(aka Battania gone)

It would be great if you can provide a fresh started save.
Hm.
I started a new game after this latest patch, and it seems better tbh.
Not sure why.

so you can close this down, since the latest patch seems to have helped, but if others raises the question maybe its something to look into.

Back
Top Bottom