B Musket Era Battal Gazi 2.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Just a list of stuff I've found so far:
Retiring from an army causes you to now go to war with the if you signed up with Freelancer.
In Battal Ghazi mode, your reknown seems to barely affect your party size. At the start I had a maximum of 6 people. After cheating my renown up by several hundred I had a maximum size of 12. Is that deliberate?
I also found that it was a pain to of get rid of my pointer when I used the backspace menu. I had to unfullscreen and fullscreen again to get rid of it.

Hazzardevil said:
Just a list of stuff I've found so far:
Retiring from an army causes you to now go to war with the if you signed up with Freelancer.
In Battal Ghazi mode, your reknown seems to barely affect your party size. At the start I had a maximum of 6 people. After cheating my renown up by several hundred I had a maximum size of 12. Is that deliberate?
I also found that it was a pain to of get rid of my pointer when I used the backspace menu. I had to unfullscreen and fullscreen again to get rid of it.

Thank you for feedback. It's very important.
I have focused on Battal Ghazi mode. Other mode is currently alfa. Its freelancer codes are different than classic freelancer codes. I will fix.
This is a single hero mod. In my opinion, you have to build a fellowship, not army. But I can add an option for party size and of course we need a tutorial.
I tried to fix pointer. But I use 2 different presentation codes for battle interface. This is the source of problem. I have to combine two big and complex code blocks to fix it. May be it can fixed in new version.

Late Edit:

Retiring from army is fixed.
Pointer on screen is fixed!

Party sizes for 2.2 version will be like that.
Base: Battal Gazi Mode 4, Improvment Mode 10
Renown: for Battal Gazi Mode 100 renown = 1 member, for Improvment Mode 25 renown = 1 member.
Charisma: for Battal Gazi Mode 2 charisma = 1 member, for Improvment Mode 2 charisma = 1 member.
Leadership: for Battal Gazi Mode 1 leadership = 1 member,  for Improvment Mode  1 leadership = 5 members.

Next version(2.2) is going to release this friday.

Back
Top Bottom