Resolved Batch of bugs encountered

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, here are a number of bugs i have encountered. Apologies if there are in fact existing threads on these, but i couldn't find them using the search tool.

First is an error message from a lord. The quest was either selling off a mercenary contract or finding a spy.

Second is a tendency for camel models to stretch in the party screen. From experimentation it seems this is limited only to camels.

Third is, it seems that at the end of a siege, after pressing TAB, nearby units will loop and clip thier dialogue, but this goes away after pressing done.

Fourth is that until i made changes in the .ini, i couldn't unlock any new smithing parts.

Fifth is that assigned formations seems to reset after exiting the game.

No mods installed and i don't think my specs are necessary, but i will post them if requested.

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were not able to respond to this topic when this topic first created.
We believe that this issue might have been fixed since the creation of this topic. If you are still experiencing this issue on the latest live or beta versions of the game at the moment please leave a reply to this topic so that we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom