Bastards of Almerra [BoA] "The Bastards"

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you guys should like get your group, start a Minecraft server and scrim the mobs or something can't leave a cw there, i mean i know a few of you from warband you were dog**** on warband and you'll definitely be worse on bannerlord ROFL LMAO
Imma just say this, if a team wants to scrim us, we'll scrim whoever lmao. We left with rittenhouse because we were facing LG at the time. We were supposed to face SPQR and faced some ****ters. If you think we don't want to face rittenhouse I literally asked them for a scrim last night lmao. Get your toxic **** off my thread kani and chowski.

Imma just say this, if a team wants to scrim us, we'll scrim whoever lmao. We left with rittenhouse because we were facing LG at the time. We were supposed to face SPQR and faced some ****ters. If you think we don't want to face rittenhouse I literally asked them for a scrim last night lmao. Get your toxic **** off my thread kani and chowski.
animated version of you bro. next time dont be scared homie, ill cya in bannerlord

call us ****ters all u want lol, we didnt back out first round and use the excuse of wanting to fight spqr instead of a formidable group. it wasnt even a mass log off either you guys dropped like flies leaving only like 2 of ur guys in game

call us ****ters all u want lol, we didnt back out first round and use the excuse of wanting to fight spqr instead of a formidable group. it wasnt even a mass log off either you guys dropped like flies leaving only like 2 of ur guys in game
You've already been answered and continue to troll our thread. Bug off dude.

Back
Top Bottom