Bastards of Almerra [BoA] "The Bastards"

Users who are viewing this thread

Thats not really a clan v clan skirmish is it? most people have no tags or other clan tags?
We are on official roster and everyone on their team had tags on we just had 2 that did not put it in there names. Till an actual real competitive scene comes out I see no point in wearing other tags then rcc even if I’m in the other clan as well. Yoshie isn’t on the official roster tho so idk

bruh a spqr stack would prolly be better then a merc stack but you guys left against a merc stack after just a 1-0...
We weren't awake at 2 am in the morning to play a boring toxic merc stack. You guys were there to be toxic and we were there to beat SPQR for talking ****. Now move along chowski this doesn't concern you until we need to play envy.

We are on official roster and everyone on their team had tags on we just had 2 that did not put it in there names. Till an actual real competitive scene comes out I see no point in wearing other tags then rcc even if I’m in the other clan as well. Yoshie isn’t on the official roster tho so idk

Well if we set up an official match with LG and RCC youre gonna play with both of them?

We weren't awake at 2 am in the morning to play a boring toxic merc stack. You guys were there to be toxic and we were there to beat SPQR for talking ****. Now move along chowski this doesn't concern you until we need to play envy.
how were we being toxic???? if anyone was toxic it is you guys that decided to leave first round..regardless of who u were awake to play against. you played against another stack that is known to be mentoring / helping SPQR

You boys better back up this passive aggressive talk when private server releases. I Can smell the fear through these forums, through your greasy hair, face acne and unwashed feet.

Chill bro, losing is a common theme, you can only improve :smile:

BoA can only go up from this really low point

20200403141143_1.jpg

Ok cytiuz

how were we being toxic???? if anyone was toxic it is you guys that decided to leave first round..regardless of who u were awake to play against. you played against another stack that is known to be mentoring / helping SPQR
I'm not sure you understand what he said. We specifically wanted to practice against SPQR. Regardless if you are mentoring or not we aimed to fight the SPQR clan. Not their mentors.

I'm not sure you understand what he said. We specifically wanted to practice against SPQR. Regardless if you are mentoring or not we aimed to fight the SPQR clan. Not their mentors.
well according to multiple people, you guys left against rittenhouse too. and for a similar reason / excuse... so I’m starting to see an awkward trend

well according to multiple people, you guys left against rittenhouse too. and for a similar reason / excuse... so I’m starting to see an awkward trend
In that match you are referring too I asked in chat "are you guys 6?" I think they had a 4 or 5 stack at the time and still wanted to fight, but we didn't. There's nothing awkward in that. Also, at the time we were trying to match against LG.

Inappropriate behavior
I think you guys should like get your group, start a Minecraft server and scrim the mobs or something can't leave a cw there, i mean i know a few of you from warband you were dog**** on warband and you'll definitely be worse on bannerlord ROFL LMAO

Back
Top Bottom