MP Bastard swords are clumsy to use

Users who are viewing this thread

You do realize that this kind of attitude is as unhelpful as the trolls that cry and scream because they want every single things in the game to be perfect from the get go, right?

Can't see how. He tried to shut my opinion down with his. That's not a conversation, that's a *****ing contest. Better to nip that in the bud before it turns into a verbal slapfight.

Can't see how. He tried to shut my opinion down with his. That's not a conversation, that's a *****ing contest. Better to nip that in the bud before it turns into a verbal slapfight.
All of your posts are baiting people into fights. Every single one. And this still needs to be fixed.

Er. You are the one turning it into a fight though. That was completely unnecessary.

Who's fighting? Literally just said I was shutting down the fight before it started.

All of your posts are baiting people into fights. Every single one. And this still needs to be fixed.

I'm here to wake people up. If they wanna call that bait and pick a fight, that's up to them. Better not expect me to play ball, though. I fight in the gym. Fighting with words is just tiring.

I'm here to wake people up. If they wanna call that bait and pick a fight, that's up to them. Better not expect me to play ball, though. I fight in the gym. Fighting with words is just tiring.
eMdYBka.gif

Who's fighting? Literally just said I was shutting down the fight before it started.

I am sorry but all I am seeing here is you flaming people. I guess we'll just have to wait for mods to pick things up.

+1.

Would love to see the Bastard sword animation states from warband, where the weapon is held in one hand, but the attack / defend ready animations are blended into 2h animations from 1h idle / hold animations.

In Bannerlord, bastard swords don't 2-hand automatically when you don't have a shield. You have to manually press a button to switch between 2-hand and 1-hand.
This makes bastard swords very unwieldy to use, and I personally avoid using them at all due to how slow this action is to perform in the heat of combat.

There are two things that could be done to fix this.
- Pressing X while having a shield equipped puts away the shield and immediately switches 2-handing at the same time.
OR/AND
- Putting away your shield automatically switches to 2-handing, while removing the option to 1-hand bastard weapons entirely if not holding a shield.

Please fix.

In Bannerlord, bastard swords don't 2-hand automatically when you don't have a shield. You have to manually press a button to switch between 2-hand and 1-hand.
This makes bastard swords very unwieldy to use, and I personally avoid using them at all due to how slow this action is to perform in the heat of combat.

- Pressing X while having a shield equipped puts away the shield and immediately switches 2-handing at the same time.
OR/AND
- Putting away your shield automatically switches to 2-handing, while removing the option to 1-hand bastard weapons entirely if not holding a shield.

Please fix.

They s

OR/AND

Please fix.

Second option... and enable again the swicht "X" option... Im really pissed off because of that...

Back
Top Bottom