Basic plains and rolling hills map for Captain mode

Currently viewing this thread:

Hi Devs,

Could you guys implement some basic plain and hill maps for captain mode.

It would be cool to have a very basic map with a frontal assault. It might create more collective strategy and maybe better use of cav and archers.

Other than that, still loving the game and looking forward to all the updates and mods in the future
Ofc, +1

FARIAS

Veteran
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Let me add to this. Larger maps with either more players on each side or larger army sizes. Preferably more players. Thinking like NW commander battles.
This^
I wish for larger maps with the option of 10 v 10 (or more players) , that would be wonderful

AxiosXiphos

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
This^
I wish for larger maps with the option of 10 v 10 (or more players) , that would be wonderful
I know everyone will moan when I say this...

... but presumably this is entirely possible when we get custom servers. I can't imagine it's hard to just increase the player count.

Byas

Sergeant
WBNW
Would be nice if it was more than just 6v6 in this kind of map as well. 12v12 !
I would play another 50 games if this was done, even after a year or so I see alot potential on Captain mode. Stronghold, Persistent World, Siege & Battle.

Super Jew

Veteran
WBNWVC
I know everyone will moan when I say this...

... but presumably this is entirely possible when we get custom servers. I can't imagine it's hard to just increase the player count.
Game stability might be a problem. Also, the current maps are made for 6v6 not 10v10.

Top Bottom