Basic linebattling stuff for line infantry units.

Users who are viewing this thread

Plazek

Master Knight
Basic Training Video:

View My Video - Created by Sol, 22nd BG2 Legend

Other random tips:

Highly recommend moving around in single collumn formation as it enables your regiment to quickly and efficiently get into a position where you can fire a volley. That is conga styles(singing optional) :wink:
Focus fire on the centre of an enemies unit (best option most of the time) especially when at range.
Steadfastness, if you do not stand then your country shall lose. Even if your standing there reloading and you know an eenemy volley is on its way do not rout. The commander may be relying on you to hold your position for a greater plan.
Remember these sorts of battles are not solely about winning. It is as much about recreation. There is no glory in winning if you start playing like it is counter strike.
Always always obey your unit commander, you should be a machine and he is the operator. He needs to know he can rely on you to do exactly as he says.
Oh and keep it simple.

Will update this post if I think up more and or have more time to do so.

Please I dont want to play FOLLOW THE LEADER, STAY IN LINE OR BE BANNED, DO NOT JUMP/CROUCH, NO VOICE COMMANDS, SKIRMISH ONLY WHEN THERE ARE 3 PLAYERS LEFT IN YOUR TEAM game that the game battle grounds 2 hosts.

Back
Top Bottom