Barren Lands (v2.02 patch Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

That's good to hear. Heres an example for an error message "RGL Warning  'Unable to find mesh ad_viking_shield_round_15'"

Mukade said:
That's good to hear. Heres an example for an error message "RGL Warning  'Unable to find mesh ad_viking_shield_round_15'"

To quickly remove this problem add the green command lines to the "module.ini" located in the Barren Lands 2.0 folder:

load_module_resource = sail
load_module_resource = weapon_meshes
load_module_resource = ad_viking_shields
load_module_resource = new_armors

load_resource = uimeshes
load_resource = meshes_face_gen

I will also upload a new fixed file.

It's not showing up in the module list, is what he means. Doing the same for me.

EDIT: Never mind, not sure why but WinRAR unpacked it wrong.  :roll:

Good mod but needed more different enemy party i mean not just sea raiders,looters,and hunters
More equipment,moral system  :mrgreen:

oh no.. not the moral system, it was always the most broken part of every mod i played  :???:

some feedback:

seems like some weapon stats are swapped.

the nordic sword:
swing: 43
thrust: 30

chipped nordic sword:
swing: 44
thrust: 31

havnt checked the other weapon stats if they are swapped too.

possum said:
oh no.. not the moral system, it was always the most broken part of every mod i played  :???:

No, I'm not going to implement the moral system. I tried it once but it's way too buggy.

possum said:
some feedback:

seems like some weapon stats are swapped.

the nordic sword:
swing: 43
thrust: 30

chipped nordic sword:
swing: 44
thrust: 31

havnt checked the other weapon stats if they are swapped too.

There are many kinds of nordic swords and their damage values differ a lot, so a very good nordic sword may be better than another even if it was chipped. For example the nordic sword which has the "old mesh" has quite poor damage values compared to the ones that have newer meshes.

Would it be possible to implement something that counts how many enemies you have slain during battle?
Or something that counts how many hits you have made with ranged weapons?
I always want to know how many enemies I have slain and how many of them with my throwing axes.

greetings
Mukade

Mukade said:
Would it be possible to implement something that counts how many enemies you have slain during battle?
Or something that counts how many hits you have made with ranged weapons?
I always want to know how many enemies I have slain and how many of them with my throwing axes.

greetings
Mukade

I think it is possible. Do you mean something like in the Fire Arrow mod?

can you add a confirmation button for buying ships? or an option to sell your ships.

my fleet is growing every day, right now i have more ships the the british navy ever had :wink:

possum said:
can you add a confirmation button for buying ships? or an option to sell your ships.

my fleet is growing every day, right now i have more ships the the british navy ever had :wink:

I'll try to do that when I have the time. Right now is the preparation for the matriculation examinations taking all the time.

vrey nice
you did great job with the combat
you should use other mods feature for the rest

Back
Top Bottom