Native OSP 3D Art Barf Helmet - Done Download

Users who are viewing this thread

Barf

Sergeant Knight at Arms
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1857

rath4.jpg

thanks  :grin:
I just added 2 LOD's, (knew I was forgetting something).

mr.master said:
That's freaking nice  :shock: You should do a texturing tutorial :3

most of the detail comes from the high-poly, I could give a Zbrush to Xnormal to Photoshop tutorial but I think it would only cause confusion :razz:.

K, I have to respond to this.

first off, wow great visual model & couldnt be made better when visualy compared to the nordic viking helmet image
strangely enough I used the exact texture for my model but went a new way with it.

excellent work.

[Edit]  Hope you dont mind I added it to the rest of the vikings equip and called it a Norse Viking Helmet

eep!
nls7z9.jpg

Barf said:
thanks  :grin:
I just added 2 LOD's, (knew I was forgetting something).

mr.master said:
That's freaking nice  :shock: You should do a texturing tutorial :3

most of the detail comes from the high-poly, I could give a Zbrush to Xnormal to Photoshop tutorial but I think it would only cause confusion :razz:.
: O But im still amazed by the details : O Their very nice. Hopefully id learn to texture better  :wink:

hey real nice texture culd you create helment and armor from movie called 300 im new to modding
so i dont know how to texture it

As a heads up for everyone interested in this wonderful design; this helmet will be appearing in the Einherjar multiplayer mod that is currently in production. Anglo-Saxons and Normans? Hello...  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom